onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Record-low season ticket sales at this point?

smithie

I don't want to sound tight but why would I part with 500 quid knowing it could go into Smurfs pocket? !!!

That's not tight, it's common sense. Norm is only skulking around looking to recoup his alleged £3.5m loan. If the ST money is at all likely to end up in his back pocket I am not interested. I would want to know exactly where the money is going.

Advert

We were already the joint second most expensive cheapest season ticket in league one http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37953195 and at the current price will be the most expensive in league 2! This is in a fairly poor, working class area with a Premier League team down the road who offer season tickets from £294. It's no wonder our attendances are falling!

Only Southend had higher season ticket prices than us, that's actually quite surprised me.

And Sutton only £85 that is very good only a division below Vale.

3 out of the 4 clubs who had the highest season tickets prices in League 1 got relegated.

Surely this figure of 500 sold is the lowest for decades? I'm assuming May is the cut-off for the Early Bird offer ( I wouldn't know, as I've had no communication about it despite being a regular season ticket holder).

I've no doubt that the offers soon to be announced are a rather desperate response to the sales tally so far.

Accrington Stanley only sold 875 season tickets at £199 last season, and that was after narrowly missing out on automatic promotion on the final day of the season. We've already sold 500 so;

875 x 199 = 174125

500 x 345 = 172500

I do believe that the playing budget next season will be competitive in League 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :upthevale:

I'm amazed we've sold that many. I'd hazard a guess that the majority of those were done on installment plan. Don't think more than 50 would have bought in hindsight.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using the onevalefan mobile app

make it 501 got mine support the club not Norman. Nobody will stop me going especially the ***** on here. Most are worse than Norman! Vale forever.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Only to be expected in all honesty. Relegation, a hated owner and zero marketing and communication with season tickets holders and the fan base. Sorry but Garlick should have seen this coming done something to reduce the damage of Smurf. On the pitch we have been poor and behind the scenes even worse in my opinion.

Love the fact you use Berts name he was a fantastic player. I met him in Ashton only a few years ago before he died. Loved the guy except he scored a hat trick on my wedding day and i missed it. Oh for someone like him at Vale today!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You really don't need to take it on fans who are still willing to support the team. While I imagine nearly every single Vale fan wants Norman out, I applaud the ones who are still willing to find the money to watch their team every other Saturday.

You are supporting Norman in your shortsightedness.No one has said they aren't willing to support the football team.You sir/madam do not get MY applause but my sympathy,for you know not what you do.

I brought one, because i had it through the installment scheme in January. Knowing what i know now I may not have signed up but whats done is done. I imagine there may be others in a similar situation

Sent from my LG-D855 using the onevalefan mobile app

Same here - bought two. If they reduce prices now, which they must do, then they need t make sure the early birders see the benefit as well

Archived