onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Oxford United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Oh dear, Ray Williams on Valiant Player/ Radio Stoke is so downbeat, a real misery and has even speculated that Vale's only away win might have been because they were on TV at Milton Keynes - what a weird idea.

This was just seconds after he said they looked fearful of the larger crowd against Sheffield United, so he contradicted himself there.

Can't we have Mick Cullerton back, or even someone like Phil Sproson, Adam Yates or Robin van der Laan instead of old grumpy paws, who is like a death at a birthday party and that's when he is in a good mood.

Oxford 1 Vale 1 is my prediction, unless someone goes mad and gets sent off, which might be a danger in this match.

Advert

Just a small analysis of the team he has picked from me .

At Chesterfield away and at home to Sheffield when Billy Reeves came on we drove forwards better .

Tanser put the only good ball in at Chesterfield so Kiko out is very understandable and i was surprised he wasnt taken off on sat as he was a major player for them Sheffield Utd .

It was imperative we started the game well id have substituted him after the first goal.

Thats gone Streete for Bikey is understandable he was playing injured was Bikey and u cannot do that in this league .

My only gripe is 3 players stay in who havent contributed to anything positive in last three games .

Pugh gets sent off v Rochdale when we r the better side i believe so that means he missed the important away game at Chesterfield ,comes back in team ,doesnt pass it well ,doesnt create anything etc

Hooper who has being hiding and switches off when the opposition have the ball ,generally looks scared and yes he has ability but has he the heart.

Taylor superb on dead ball situations but has failedto play with the energy and intensity a former premier league player should possess.

No surprises then as Brown is more worried about them which seems be his mentality .

U never know though a good performance ,a cross which goes in a lucky pot shot going in ,a player of theres pulling up and Cecelia runjing through and scoring .

Them terrible things have happened to us ,when r we going get a bit of luck

Utv

Just a small analysis of the team he has picked from me .

At Chesterfield away and at home to Sheffield when Billy Reeves came on we drove forwards better .

Tanser put the only good ball in at Chesterfield so Kiko out is very understandable and i was surprised he wasnt taken off on sat as he was a major player for them Sheffield Utd .

It was imperative we started the game well id have substituted him after the first goal.

Thats gone Streete for Bikey is understandable he was playing injured was Bikey and u cannot do that in this league .

My only gripe is 3 players stay in who havent contributed to anything positive in last three games .

Pugh gets sent off v Rochdale when we r the better side i believe so that means he missed the important away game at Chesterfield ,comes back in team ,doesnt pass it well ,doesnt create anything etc

Hooper who has being hiding and switches off when the opposition have the ball ,generally looks scared and yes he has ability but has he the heart.

Taylor superb on dead ball situations but has failedto play with the energy and intensity a former premier league player should possess.

No surprises then as Brown is more worried about them which seems be his mentality .

U never know though a good performance ,a cross which goes in a lucky pot shot going in ,a player of theres pulling up and Cecelia runjing through and scoring .

Them terrible things have happened to us ,when r we going get a bit of luck

Utv

You haven't seriously just used the words 'taylor' 'dead ball' and 'superb' in the same sentence?! HIs delivery has been bloody woeful as has the rest of his play!

You haven't seriously just used the words 'taylor' 'dead ball' and 'superb' in the same sentence?! HIs delivery has been bloody woeful as has the rest of his play!

Just how poor do Taylor and Hooper have to play in other to be dropped? Genuine question because both have been absolutely pathetic. They both owe the supporters there today big performances but not expecting it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived