onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke by--election

Bea Smith

Advert

If you vote UKIP, I do consider you to be racist, thick or both. Horrible, horrible excuse for a political party.

For me everyone who is racist is pretty thick but not everyone who is thick is racist

I don't agree that all UKIP supporters are thick or racist though undoubtedly some are..deluded maybe, misguided, desperate, disenfranchised, ill-informed....but the most intelligent and tolerant can at times be one or all of those. Many saw UKIP as a means of registering their opposition to the EU as no other party was against it..they had nowhere else to go or felt that they had nowhere else to go. However, in doing so they emboldened the genuinely racist/prejudiced/xenophobic in the UKIP ranks

To be fair, I met the guy years ago way before he got into politics (career wise, he was always interested in politics), and he came across as a nice, quiet, unassuming and intelligent guy. I didn't know him well, but that was my impression anyway. I didn't think he would be labour either when I first met him.

A racist sexist egotistical pipe. Sounds like a ukip volunteer in labour clothing.

No surprise with the outcome in Stoke but god the Labour supporters on here come across as so arrogant!!!. Your racist or thick if you don't vote Labour!!, it's everyone's personal choice who they vote and most people vote on who they feel will benefit them directly.

Corbyn sounded a clown on tv saying it's been a victory today by winning in Stoke despite losing to the Tories in Cumbria. Personally think the Labour are in a right mess, probably why there was a low turnout as the majority of Labour supporters will always vote Labour or just not vote.

Labour is finished in its current format and will never again be a uk government as for ukip to put a bloke with the name nut all in charge got the result it deserved and proves its a party that's passed its sell by date unless the leader does an Obama and changes his name before standing again anywhere else !

So what is your interpretation of Faschism? What about the faschists who intimidated and abused UKIP activists. And to correct you UKIP have never been racist..they just want controlled immigration...the racist card is nothing more than generated smoke and mirror words to con the less clever people who take words at face value.

What a load of ********. UKIP are simply the tie-wearing arm of the BNP

I was very tempted to say Stoke Central had a lucky escape but it wasn't lucky. Nuttall losing was because enough good people saw through him and made the effort to vote against him.

I'm a Vale fan, originally from North Staffordshire but now living in Liverpool. I worked in Bootle for 20 years and Nuttall attended my mates school just up the road from my own school. They know him really well in Bootle. He's stood for the Council as a Tory and he's stood in two General Elections for UKIP. He suffered heavy defeats by voters in his home community. Last time he lost by over 28,000 votes.

The only election he has ever won was under proportional representation for the EU. That shows how important it is to know who the candidates are. He got elected and has milked the £84,000 salary plus expenses but has hardly been near the place.

At least Stoke Central has escaped from this disreputable character. I hope the new MP does a good job. Stoke needs it.

So what is your interpretation of Faschism? What about the faschists who intimidated and abused UKIP activists. And to correct you UKIP have never been racist..they just want controlled immigration...the racist card is nothing more than generated smoke and mirror words to con the less clever people who take words at face value.

Why have you highlighted and then incorrected Yukon's spelling of fascist? Am I missing something?

Just watched central news interviewing voters on why they voted and it was the typical labour mentality, one old dear "i'am 87 i've voted labour ever since i could vote " old chap " if it was good for my dad it's good enough for me" second old lady " if you worked in the potbanks you have to vote labour ". stuck in past me thinks and more of the same for the city!!!:sad::sad:

Archived