onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is...

Advert

He went to 2nd favourite with the bookies,thats prob where....he has been **** since his first job,if its him i will be very disappointed

That's out of nowhere then, not even heard him mentioned until today. Haven't really followed him but remember him doing well in this league and keeping Birmingham up against the odds a few years back. I personally like him but not sure now is the time to be appointing someone different.

That's out of nowhere then, not even heard him mentioned until today. Haven't really followed him but remember him doing well in this league and keeping Birmingham up against the odds a few years back. I personally like him but not sure now is the time to be appointing someone different.

We would have to find a manager who would have to keep this set of players until the summer and also have Brown as their assistant,other than Brown the only one i would be happy with is Adkins but my money will be on Brown

I haven't personally seen where Clark is mentioned with the bookies as skybet took the vale manager betting down on Sunday

This is proving how pathetic my football club has become, why on earth would Smurf employ a new manager, days after the transfer deadline, Conte could be employed, he is still going to have to work with what we've got.#laughingstock

I would hope that the "News" being vaunted on Twitter is that Brown is the manger for the next 18 months

So - you're reacting to a RUMOUR and accusing the club of being pathetic?? I think it's taking a rumour as being true that's pathetic, to be honest!

That is a very fair point but it misses one obvious point. The club through Dave Johnson have sent out a ridiculous twitter message to say that there will be a message on Wednesday. That is exactly the sort of things that triggers rumours, see my note on the other "Wednesday Thread" what I predicted there is exactly reflecting this dialogue here. The club is pathetic for encouraging, or allowing, or supporting unacceptable twitter messages to say that something will be announced soon. This type of rumour response is inevitable and further isolates supporters, absolute lunacy.

That is a very fair point but it misses one obvious point. The club through Dave Johnson have sent out a ridiculous twitter message to say that there will be a message on Wednesday. That is exactly the sort of things that triggers rumours, see my note on the other "Wednesday Thread" what I predicted there is exactly reflecting this dialogue here. The club is pathetic for encouraging, or allowing, or supporting unacceptable twitter messages to say that something will be announced soon. This type of rumour response is inevitable and further isolates supporters, absolute lunacy.

Thank you...............

It'll be Brown 100%.

Smurthwaite is a complete clown but not even he could be daft enough to back brown for a month and let him bring a load of players in and then bring another manager in for the last 18 games!

He will have had half a season and if he doesn't turn it around after bringing a lot of his players in he might be gone if we go down.

Archived