onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Nornan Admit he has been sold a pup

It is very evident now that the reason we have a squad of 28 players is that in Normans words "we will have one sold by Christmas". Nornan was ill advised that these amazing players on Bruno's recommendations would yield Nornan some cash.

Bruno showed him the "best of " dvds for each player. If someone showed a 15 minute video of my best bits at. Work I am sure I could look amazing but for the rest of the three years I have been pretty average.

Does smurf admit he has got it spectacularly wrong or does he wait until we are relegated.

I booed the team off today and have never done that to a winning vale side or indeed a losing side who played with pride in the shirt.

I really fear that smurf being the most stubborn, blamefree man ever will spin us the well I was promised this and the other yarn in the summer.

Fans are voting on their feet at the moment.

What would you like Norman's next move to be ???

Advert

It is very evident now that the reason we have a squad of 28 players is that in Normans words "we will have one sold by Christmas". Nornan was ill advised that these amazing players on Bruno's recommendations would yield Nornan some cash.

Bruno showed him the "best of " dvds for each player. If someone showed a 15 minute video of my best bits at. Work I am sure I could look amazing but for the rest of the three years I have been pretty average.

Does smurf admit he has got it spectacularly wrong or does he wait until we are relegated.

I booed the team off today and have never done that to a winning vale side or indeed a losing side who played with pride in the shirt.

I really fear that smurf being the most stubborn, blamefree man ever will spin us the well I was promised this and the other yarn in the summer.

Fans are voting on their feet at the moment.

What would you like Norman's next move to be ???

I was quite vocal about this in the summer and got shot down. I said at the time that it was a concern and fans who have concerns are not wanting to see the club fail. Now it seems people are waking up to it.

Players and management. Totally unproven. Most given two and three year contracts.

It was a suicidal decision for the club back then and looks even more ridiculous now.

I was quite vocal about this in the summer and got shot down. I said at the time that it was a concern and fans who have concerns are not wanting to see the club fail. Now it seems people are waking up to it.

Players and management. Totally unproven. Most given two and three year contracts.

It was a suicidal decision for the club back then and looks even more ridiculous now.

I was told although they were give 2/3 year contracts that smurf plan b was that they could get rid of them if they were not in the top 6 six by Christmas.

I was told although they were give 2/3 year contracts that smurf plan b was that they could get rid of them if they were not in the top 6 six by Christmas.
Maybe the reason for Norman being relaxed (In Public?) about the situation if there are performance clauses in their contracts? Are loans from ManU in January realistic? Will require some exciting signings soon to restore the declining enthusiasm.

I'd heard there was a break clause in the manager's contract - don't know if it's true - but not heard it about the players.

I suspect the saving grace for Norman is the selling of Smith in the transfer window. This will bring in some funds and could be used to pay the bills in the club until the end of the season. Of course now Smith may not be such a big hit as players always look better in a winning team.

Flip it around. If they were quality and we signed them on one year deals everyone would be going nuts. As far as I'm concerned we won today. Was crap but we won.

Something isn't right at all. The players don't look comfortable in what they are told to do. There are too many played out of position and too little drive and energy about our play.The last few home games have been awful and we've been even worse away!

Norman might be many things but he isn't myopic and even he must see what's going on. Fans will not pay to watch that garbage today, as evidenced by the lowest Cup gate we've had since 1901.

Archived