onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Nornan Admit he has been sold a pup

Flip it around. If they were quality and we signed them on one year deals everyone would be going nuts. As far as I'm concerned we won today. Was crap but we won.

Come on. Seriously?

Ifs. Buts. And maybes.

Nathan Smith got a contract extension a few weeks ago because he is quality.

Had we had signed these unknowns on one year contracts the same would have happened.

As far as I'm concerned we won as well! But come on valiant. We have been garbage in the last month. Regardless of who we are put up against.

We have players on contracts that non league clubs wouldn't have offered.

Come on mate. Wake up.

Advert

I suspect the saving grace for Norman is the selling of Smith in the transfer window. This will bring in some funds and could be used to pay the bills in the club until the end of the season. Of course now Smith may not be such a big hit as players always look better in a winning team.
I fear that this is very true IF and it is a big IF at the moment there is a half decent offer for young Smith but is that the way to go by selling the club's 'crown jewel'. Just to paper over very poor stewardship of our Club? for me we should be building a team around our two centre backs not flogging them on like a back street dealer.

If buts and maybe's? The facts are that we are through to the second round of the cup and 2 points off the play offs
Don't let the facts blind you to the truth though JJJ. No one can deny that Vale are currently serving up absolute rubbish and please don't talk about injuries because their replacement should be competent enough to deal with a poor L2 team. Instead we were outplayed for long periods and only poor finishing and bad luck got us through yesterday.

Don't let the facts blind you to the truth though JJJ. No one can deny that Vale are currently serving up absolute rubbish and please don't talk about injuries because their replacement should be competent enough to deal with a poor L2 team. Instead we were outplayed for long periods and only poor finishing and bad luck got us through yesterday.

We are in a poor run of form nobody can disagree with that but there are only a handful of clubs in any league that don't. Surely the fans should be doing there but to help the players through this period. We got a result and move onto the next game. The reaction and dummy spitting by fans is pathetic.

We are in a poor run of form nobody can disagree with that but there are only a handful of clubs in any league that don't. Surely the fans should be doing there but to help the players through this period. We got a result and move onto the next game. The reaction and dummy spitting by fans is pathetic.

I think fans are alarmed at the rate and decline of the football on show jjj

I think the problem for me is the slow build up play. It5 just kills all the flow and I know this works in the higher leagues and looks good, however with the players we have and the level of football we are at, it just doesnt seem to work.

However as a fan is winning really all we want and should we be moaning that we won a match?

Next 4 league games:

Fleetwood - H

Charlton - A

Oldham - H

Shrewsbury - A

Exactly. A bit more of this attitude and we'd all feel better.

We've got Jones, Forrester, Purkiss and Foley all to come back.

We'll look miles better by then.

All winnable games.

Currently 2pts off the PO and in the hat for the FA cup 2nd round draw.

Yes we played shocking but I'd rather play like that and win than play well and lose! I no performances have been dire but we still picking up points just a bit of a let down performance wise when we look back on millwall and Scunthorpe. And the people that booed at the end I understand that they want better performances but we won! How many times have we lost and played well!

It is very evident now that the reason we have a squad of 28 players is that in Normans words "we will have one sold by Christmas". Nornan was ill advised that these amazing players on Bruno's recommendations would yield Nornan some cash.

Bruno showed him the "best of " dvds for each player. If someone showed a 15 minute video of my best bits at. Work I am sure I could look amazing but for the rest of the three years I have been pretty average.

Does smurf admit he has got it spectacularly wrong or does he wait until we are relegated.

I booed the team off today and have never done that to a winning vale side or indeed a losing side who played with pride in the shirt.

I really fear that smurf being the most stubborn, blamefree man ever will spin us the well I was promised this and the other yarn in the summer.

Fans are voting on their feet at the moment.

What would you like Norman's next move to be ???

Good attempt at a wind up, you booed the team off after we won, i highly doubt it. You werent even at the game.

I actually think we gave some reserves a run out yesterday, Kiko, Paterson, Kelly shouldnt get into our first 16.

I was excited about Bruno at the beginning of the season but it's all seemed to have gone downhill fast, both the results and more worryingly the performances. Having injuries to key players such as Jones and Forrester doesn't help. But it's ridiculous to have a massive squad with such little quality. We should replace 4 or 5 players for one or two with quality.

Archived