onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby County U23

The Wonder of You

Advert

Judging by yesterday's attendance, there are plenty of Vale fans who aren't supporting the club home or away.

Agreed, and the benefit to the club is exactly the same under either scenario, one does not have a moral high ground over the other. If everyone opted to attend away games only we would all need something else to do on a Saturday afternoon quite soon

I'll be disappointed if the crowd is larger than 1,000. Anyone who attends this match is a scab. I find it humiliating that clubs of our stature are being forced to play against U23 teams from the Championship. I'd rather watch our U18s in the FA youth cup. That means more than this nonsense competition.

Will you be outside the ground with a banner?? calling it those who go through the turnstiles to their faces? just interested

I think Bruno made it clear in his interview last night that this game is a long way from the top of his priorities. It will be interesting to see who he does play. I fear for those who weren't involved yesterday and who don't play Tuesday. I won't be there to find out, mind. Shame as I've really enjoyed the 4 games I've watched this season, but the only way this daft experiment will fall is if people don't go and watch the U23 sides.

I think Bruno made it clear in his interview last night that this game is a long way from the top of his priorities. It will be interesting to see who he does play. I fear for those who weren't involved yesterday and who don't play Tuesday. I won't be there to find out, mind. Shame as I've really enjoyed the 4 games I've watched this season, but the only way this daft experiment will fall is if people don't go and watch the U23 sides.

He said he would make 6-7 changes, but we should take this competition seriously because we can win it. I know we are unhappy with the under 23 thing, but it harms the club to not attend because it visits a loss on the club which I imagine is contracted to participate and can't withdraw. Also I think it is a dream to think that a big club would have no support if they get to the final. If it is Man Utd U23 v Arsenal U23, there will be 85,000 there.

I'm going. I love spending time with my family watching the Vale regardless of the opposition.

I am very interested to see some of the squad players in a competitive game.

If Nathan Ferguson does not make the squad tomorrow, the rumours are true, hes been abducted by aliens.

You're clearly an offesnive twonk.

I totally respect anyone who decides not to attend these games if they attended the JPT matches last year. I would hope to receive similar respect for my decision to attend.

No. Why should I respect your decision to support something that all supporters of League 1 and League 2 should be dead against? People who attend on Tuesday deserve disrespect.

No. Why should I respect your decision to support something that all supporters of League 1 and League 2 should be dead against? People who attend on Tuesday deserve disrespect.

what an unfair opinion, your basically chucking your toy action man out of your pram because people are going, and YOU dont like it, it's there decision, and it earns respect for whatever they chose, who are you to decide what people are because youve got your own opinion?

If, as you say, all supporters of League 1 and League 2 are so against this then no one else will turn up on Tuesday and I shall have a very lonely evening. I do think it's strange that on the one hand we have folk on here getting annoyed that people are staying away from the Vale and others getting annoyed because they intend to go to the match.

I know Vale fans who would rather slash their wrists than voluntarily miss a Vale game. You clearly find it easy to stay away because you probably do it fairly regularly. For some it isn't so easy - it's in the blood and to stay away is tantamount to heresy.

You can disrespect my opinion as much as you like but I'm afraid that after what you have written on this thread, I have no time at all for you and your comments have made me even more determined to go.

Archived