onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anthony Grant

Matt88

It looks like he's unlikely to be going to Northampton. Whatever the truth of the "derisory", "pathetic" offer and whatever the truth of as Northampton states "the over-inflated price PV are asking" I am more concerned why Anthony Grant has asked to go in the first place. Is it just because Rob Page has 'tapped him up' or is there a deeper seated problem at Vale Park with the new management/players set-up? I personally hope it's the former and not the latter!

The performance on Tuesday was not a deeply unhappy man, agents have a lot to answer for. Don't accept the crap that they are after the best for their players, they are after one thing and one thing only ££££€€€€$$$$.

We don't have to sell, if we receive an offer we can't refuse, all players have a value. In the meantime Granty is in the shop window, the better he plays the more chance of a move, the higher the price, the more successful we should be. Granty....stick with it, change is not comfortable but you never know, it could be worth it alround.

Advert

I think its called "rose tinted spectacles"

Just noticed Wolves have been sold for 45m so Vale must be a bargain at 4m.

Page is getting desperate now he has lost his first two games to non league opposition.

He won't be there after Xmas unless he improves results and they could be back in div 2. Weren't Notts County on a transfer embargo end of last season and couldn't pay their bills so Oconner,Duffy and Dicko must be worried if their wages will be paid.

Have any of the players who have left gone to bigger and better clubs.

Grant would be stupid to leave for Northampton.

Seems that by playing him Tuesday night Bruno is offering him an olive branch to change his mind.

if tony grant wishes to leave vale park sell him to any serious bidder. far better midfielders than he have played for the vale. ian taylor, robbie earle to name just 2.

I kind of take your point, but those players were with us over 20 years ago. I don't think you could name a midfielder this century that has been as good as Grant.

I kind of take your point, but those players were with us over 20 years ago. I don't think you could name a midfielder this century that has been as good as Grant.

Bridge Wilkinson

Dave Brammer in his prime

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Again it doesnt matter. The football league have imposed a requirement of separating the ground from the club which is an automatic lease below market value is issued in the event of a change of ownership of the "golden share".

Do you have a link/source to the above requirement. The only related info I can find on this issue is dated May 2015;

NATIONAL GROUND GRADING - CATEGORY A

1. GROUND

1.1 Security of Tenure

The club must demonstrate security of tenure as required by The Football Association and the league

of which it is a member. (Standardised Rule 2.3.2)

In addition, the club must disclose:

(a) Whether any Director or material shareholder of the club or any connected person or

company has a financial interest in the ground.

(b) Whether the club’s occupation of the ground is subject to any third party option.

1.2 Ground Share

Ground sharing is permitted in accordance with the provisions of individual league rules and the Regulations

for the Establishment and Operation of the National League System.

Archived