onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

UK Independence Day - 23 June, 2016?

Aussie Rules

Free, set free!!! RULE BRITANNIA!

The scare mongering threats and lies did not have the desired effects on the majority of ordinary every day normal BRITISH citizens.

Cameron and Osborne have lost all creditabilty and should resign.

Now that Britain has taken a lead and the union will be worse off other populations of the union may want a referendum to get out; especially when talks with speeding up the inclusion of Turkey resume next week.

I am an old man and the future of our glorious country does not concern me too much, I am happy for our future generations and especially my own family.

British politicians should now stop thinking of themselves and their financial greed and work to make our society a more equal one.

Are you on crack? We're on the brink of recession,, how the **** is that freedom?

I see the Leave party are already publicly admitting to their lies...

Advert

It will be interesting to see just how strong the EU is now,its taken the UK to stand up and stand alone again,and say enough is enough for unelected commissioners to rule over us undemocraticaly.

I wonder who will be next? now the UK have taken the bold step and stood alone who will hang on our shirt tails and leave as well ?

The EU reminds me of FIFA they dont like us no matter what we do or say, and they also know we know a gravy train when we see one.

It will be interesting to see just how strong the EU is now,its taken the UK to stand up and stand alone again,and say enough is enough for unelected commissioners to rule over us undemocraticaly.

I wonder who will be next? now the UK have taken the bold step and stood alone who will hang on our shirt tails and leave as well ?

The EU reminds me of FIFA they dont like us no matter what we do or say, and they also know we know a gravy train when we see one.

Have we voted to get rid of the House of Lords?

of course there will be.. we have c£200m a week to spend. This will go on education, healthcare, security etc. Lets get a grip

Have we **** got that. That'll be spent on new trade agreements. Feel free to believe Johnson & Farage's lies but don't expect us in the real world to believe them

Have we **** got that. That'll be spent on new trade agreements. Feel free to believe Johnson & Farage's lies but don't expect us inthe real world to believe them

and the Remainers call the Brexiteers little Englanders..

of course there will be.. we have c£200m a week to spend. This will go on education, healthcare, security etc. Lets get a grip

Farage has literally just said on national TV that that isn't the case and that it was a 'mistake' to say that.

More money has been wiped off the UK's economy in the last 70 minutes than we could have saved by not paying the EU's 'membership fee'.

Free, set free!!! RULE BRITANNIA!

The scare mongering threats and lies did not have the desired effects on the majority of ordinary every day normal BRITISH citizens.

Cameron and Osborne have lost all creditabilty and should resign.

Now that Britain has taken a lead and the union will be worse off other populations of the union may want a referendum to get out; especially when talks with speeding up the inclusion of Turkey resume next week.

I am an old man and the future of our glorious country does not concern me too much, I am happy for our future generations and especially my own family.

British politicians should now stop thinking of themselves and their financial greed and work to make our society a more equal one.

I'm a member of the younger generation.

Thank you for shafting me well and truly.

Farage has not lied and has not admitted to lying....

Farage cannot guarantee £350 million will go to the NHS because he is not in government.

He was also not part of the official leave campaign who were responsible for that claim.

It's amazing how people are so quick to believe the myths about Farage that they don't actually stop to listen to him.

Archived