onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

UK Independence Day - 23 June, 2016?

Aussie Rules

Bob geldof ranting at the March, did he ever house the families of refugees that he promised to help?

I have no problem with people marching it's free speak and all that, but the result should stand.

Junker is to blame for the result, he gave little to Cameron in the way of reforms and stuck his heals in by saying we stay there is no more reforms.

Eu is a failing institution.

But the result was to advise, parliament has decided nothing yet. The changes could take 5-10 years, it needs to be shown they are worth while.

Advert

Hi Jacko51 and Fosse 69 in response to your earlier posts.No Jacko I am not against comment in relation to the vote but I was hoping that as your side had LOST and after 10 days you would have the dignity to accept it and move on in a positive way as there will be no re-runs OUT is OUT. In regard to Fosse 69 I fully support PR where my vote is counted BUT in the AV referendum the UK PEOPLE voted for first past the post and no matter how many people dis-liked it that result also stands.

Hi Jacko51 and Fosse 69 in response to your earlier posts.No Jacko I am not against comment in relation to the vote but I was hoping that as your side had LOST and after 10 days you would have the dignity to accept it and move on in a positive way as there will be no re-runs OUT is OUT.

I apologise if you think I've shown a lack of dignity in this discussion. Can I only say that the reason why this is still being discussed is that we are actually watching history being made before our eyes. It's not really surprising that people want to talk about it but perhaps it's best if this thread is closed now.

I apologise if you think I've shown a lack of dignity in this discussion. Can I only say that the reason why this is still being discussed is that we are actually watching history being made before our eyes. It's not really surprising that people want to talk about it but perhaps it's best if this thread is closed now.
OK Jacko, a leadership thread could always be opened if anyone is interested, and the subject becomes part of normal parliamentary business.

Archived