onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list

boltonsno1

Advert

A lot are not staying away because of the manager! Just one clown with a beard is staying away because of the manager and in doing so, missing some of the best football since Rudge

People usually resort to childish insults when they know they are losing an argument.

But someone who does has just agreed with me!

I have seen more matches than most on here.

Well I'm not one of those that you have seen more than, certainly not over the last 3 season cus I've not missed a single game at home.Have I agreed with every thing RP has done certainly not and like some have been frustrated and probably said that's it I'm not gong again, but I do. I know that you have an opinion and you can say what you want, but come on you are not even a fair weather supporter so again why are you being so judgemental ?

I am missing nothing!

Absolute nonsense, I know I'm there- you don't.

Keep lying to yourself and making a fool of yourself, trolling on here every time you see an opportunity to moan. Never say anything positive do you?

Nick,the only bit i agreed with is that we need more fans in...you dont want Page and i do

It's one big agenda, based on hearsay., actually that's too kind- it's based on lies. I almost feel sorry for him, I'd hate to be that bitter and twisted

What lies?

I am not bitter and twisted , not since I stopped going anyway. Much happier now thanks.

You don't have the faintest clue about the football yet see fit to constantly deride the manager.

Of course you're bitter, you never say anything good about the club- ever. Face it, you started protesting against V2001 and never stopped

You don't have the faintest clue about the football yet see fit to constantly deride the manager.

Of course you're bitter, you never say anything good about the club- ever. Face it, you started protesting against V2001 and never stopped

You are continually missing the point and insist on throwing out insults rather than discuss how the club can improve its gates and therefore its budget. People who still go are irrelevant its those who don't who need convincing otherwise, abusing them as regularly happens on here will not solve the problem only make it worse.

You are continually missing the point and insist on throwing out insults rather than discuss how the club can improve its gates and therefore its budget. People who still go are irrelevant its those who don't who need convincing otherwise, abusing them as regularly happens on here will not solve the problem only make it worse.

Nick, my view is they are most certainly very important - not irrelevant as you've stated.

How do you know what the supporters think? I know you used to be one but seeing as you choose to no longer attend, your only knowledge of what any significant number of fans think must be gained from comments on here and the majority of anti

There were about 8 of us who went to virtually every game. Last season none went regularly . 2 didn't go at all , 2 went to one game and the rest a mere handful. I see and speak to a lot of fans but I think the only one I have seen for a while that has been regularly is Old Sage. A couple have good reasons illness/work but it doesn't make good reading. Have it your way if you must but there seems to be no spark amongst Vale fans at the moment.

So now you bring illness / work into it which I (and others) must have missed before.All you have said before is about Smurf / Page /Players etc.

My thoughts too, I understand the need for back up but we should trying to improve. I think that if any of the 13 don't accept it'll be people like o connor or andoh, so we'll have to replace them and then bring in additions as well. If all we do is replace the good players that decline then it's not necessarily improving just replacing. However if they all accept I still think we can get 4 additions in to improve us. A big strong Centre half, a quality striker and a right winger are priorities in my opinion.

I'd think Andoh will sign.Will anyone else be wanting to take the risk on him due to his injury?

Archived