onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Mandate For Change

andy jones

Advert

Dave

This should have resolved itself on June 1st.

Black & Gold, SEO, NLV all anti-board fans wanted this.

The board prevented this.

I pledged to all the above (and still do so).

It breaks my heart, for the first time in 30 years I have no real concern for the team just the 'straightening-out' of club affairs - namely who runs it and how?

Should there be any reconciliation (I am sceptical), the only thing I would ask all parties is that if an agreement can be made, then all fans who have committed to SEO should be allowed (if recommended by you/ Mark etc) have the facility introduced to purchase a season ticket immediately at the earlier reduced price. Our actions will hopefully have forced change.

Should there be no concessions then SEO continues, the outcome possibly catastrophic, surely Bratt/ Lloyd & Oliver have realised that?

There at least should be a motion to accept 24.9% from Mark/ Mo or even a consortium of fans such as I.

Guest Trust Me
If there is a risk of administration Mo Chaudry has a spare 5 million.

Sure he does - that's why he'll loan money to Vale instead of giving it like the kind of chairman/messiah you want.

Dream on it isn't going to happen ever, sure and steady is the way.

I have read the thread and just want to say that I understand everyones caution.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. We will ahve to see what develops next week.

As a member of SEO I am not likely to do anything against our objectives. However, I am also aware of how successful it has been and the consequences are either Administration or Recovery and its in the hands of the Board and SEO as to which way that goes.

As a memeber of seo and a holder of a valuble proxy you are being,i feel,courted by the vile 3. They will try and turn you and feed you full of **** as much as they can. Even your recent posts seems to sudgest this may be working. I really hope i am wrong,i heard you speak at the egm and i really admired your passion and desire for change. I just hope they dont con you like they conned all those shareholders and fans for all these years.

This is by no means a dig,as like i say i admire what you are doing very much:yes:

One week until the new season. I dare say we havent sold 3000+ season tickets and are they finally admitting defeat?

I have never met Dave in person but have heard him speak and dealt with him via PM on here.

He doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who will get conned especially after seeing his emotions towards towards the board before, during and after the EGM.

It seems SEO has worked and know the need for change is clear. Lets hope that we hear something positive next week, hopefully from Mark Simms and then we, the supporters, can start to get back in doing one thing and one thing only and that is cheering the boys on inside Vale Park on Satdee afternoons.

Could everyone please consider Dave's words VERY carefully, especially over the next week, and read between the lines, especailly over the next week! I am sure that as party to any conversations with members of the board over the next week, Dave has to consider non-disclosure agreements in place over the next week!

;)

Is there something you wish to convey in that cryptic message? :unsure: :rolleyes: :yes:

My money's on Bratt and Oliver out soon, but I can't work out what the Jackson card will be.

Oh, and I also think Simms will be on board in a couple of weeks. After him and his representatives being allowed to read the horror story of course.

Or am I just dreaming? I did read between the lines in Dave's original post, and I think big change is rapidly approaching.

Is there something you wish to convey in that cryptic message? :unsure: :rolleyes: :yes:

There have been a few what I'd deem cryptic messages knocking around today (either that or paranoia is creeping in) from various people I'd consider "in the know"

Hopefully there is more to come

There have been a few what I'd deem cryptic messages knocking around today (either that or paranoia is creeping in) from various people I'd consider "in the know"

Hopefully there is more to come

I think you are reading too much into all of this !

Take the scenic route via Oakville and call in at the black duck. ;)

Sure he does - that's why he'll loan money to Vale instead of giving it like the kind of chairman/messiah you want.

Dream on it isn't going to happen ever, sure and steady is the way.

You're absolutely correct about loaning the money, it says exactly that in 'The Window of Opportunity' document. The other staements in the same paragraph are scary for PVFC.

Having said that, MC appears the only investor in the frame and and the Vale need investment, its going to happen at some time unless a Jack Walker comes out of the blue, which is highly unlikely as time is running out.

On the bright side, if MC does take over and inject the money he promises then its going to be a fun ride, boom and bust come to mind.

Archived