onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Mandate For Change

andy jones

Dave, as it stands at the moment BB resigning does mean absolutley nothing.

When NLV had their meeting with the board they said exactly the same thing, that they saw the need change. However, they also stated that they had changed already. It was at the this meeting that GO said the fans have never had it so good.

The whole of the meeting was geared to stopping SEO. If SEO stops with a legally binding agreement they will step down and support a new interim boards then we have lost. I know they offered the original directorship to fob the fans off.

Nothing has convinced me that they have changed. So it's either:

A legally binding agreement for change or

Or SEO

Advert

As the proxy holder for Mark Sims sponsor (Port Vale Supporters Club) I attended a meeting last night between Mark, the Board and Perry Deakin.

This meeting was convivial, constructive and there was a clear acceptance of a mandate for change.

For those saying Bill Bratt resigning as Chairman doesn't change anything. This is not true. It is a significant change and a first step forward.

Over the coming days hopefully with the right spirit of co-operation and openess the club hopes to be able to make significant moves forward with a view of re-uniting itself with all its fan base.

Dave Felstead

Vice-Chairman

Port Vale Supporters Club

Dave,do they understand that the club cannot and will not move forward until Bratt and Oliver are totally off the board and the fans wont rest until they do.??

What would people think if bill bell and family got involved,

I only ask because it was question put by mr lloyd only 18months ago or so

Bill Bell is not the future of Port Vale, Mark Sims is.

Dave, as it stands at the moment BB resigning does mean absolutley nothing.

When NLV had their meeting with the board they said exactly the same thing, that they saw the need change. However, they also stated that they had changed already. It was at the this meeting that GO said the fans have never had it so good.

The whole of the meeting was geared to stopping SEO. If SEO stops with a legally binding agreement they will step down and support a new interim boards then we have lost. I know they offered the original directorship to fob the fans off.

Nothing has convinced me that they have changed. So it's either:

A legally binding agreement for change or

Or SEO

again 100% correct

without a legally binding agreement liars should not be trusted.

Bratt and Oliver are liars so SEO.

unless the mandate for change includes Bratt and Oliver resigning from the board by a date set in stone and Sims (along with others) coming on to the board then nothing changes

Bratt and Oliver and Deakin will talk co operation and change etc and once the attendances are up to what they want they will stick two fingers up to us again.

If they realy do accept that change is needed they will confirm what date they are resigning

nothing less will do

I third that

Guest Trust Me
When Sims and Felstead say buy tickets I would be at the ticket office in a shot. They are Vale through and through and throughout this whole process they have had our best interests at heart. They wouldn't say end SEO unless big change was around the corner. Now we just have to wait and see what they say...

...and that's what they are basically saying - big change is coming and in everyone's best interests.

Together let's go and batter Crawley and show 'em what it means to be a real club with real fans (you dudes are Vale nuts by the way) and a proud history.

One question for me Dave is where do we go from here then? are there other meetings to be planned this coming week, when is Mark makin a decision to join the board and what is the criteria

There are things happening but everything is too sketchy for me!! the protests will continue as far as i,m concerned and the boycott on ST,s also UNLESS there is positive news this week

If they all resign or give acceptable dates for their removal the club would have an immediate cash influx circa £500,000 THATS SITTING IN SUPPORTERS BANK ACCOUNTS

and laso sponsors coming forward TO SUPPORT THE CLUB thats the only way fans will stop the protesting and get 100% behind the club

As the proxy holder for Mark Sims sponsor (Port Vale Supporters Club) I attended a meeting last night between Mark, the Board and Perry Deakin.

This meeting was convivial, constructive and there was a clear acceptance of a mandate for change.

For those saying Bill Bratt resigning as Chairman doesn't change anything. This is not true. It is a significant change and a first step forward.

Over the coming days hopefully with the right spirit of co-operation and openess the club hopes to be able to make significant moves forward with a view of re-uniting itself with all its fan base.

Dave Felstead

Vice-Chairman

Port Vale Supporters Club

That was one of the most laughable statements i have read for years!! :D:shifty: I do not believe any of that, ALL LIARS... ===

I think that Bill Bratt's decision to stand down as Chairman is a good one, albeit overdue. he has been suggesting he would do this for a long time.

But I am not as interested in that move, or Mike Lloyd's "interim" appointment as I am in my perception of Dave Felstead's optimism. That gives me encouragement.

Sorry the laughable part was not your Statement it was the Quote's Used

'This meeting was convivial, constructive and there was a clear acceptance of a mandate for change'.

They are not exactly going too turn around and disagree are they.... I dont believe mr Kippling anymore

'WOOF'

I won't renew until they are gone. But one thing I have learne throughout the last 6 months is that I trust Dave Felstead. His optimism makes me optimistic (as does the timing of this announcement), and anyone who has heard save speak on behalf if the supporters at the meetings or outside the EGM know he won't sell everyone who have fought for change down the river. It will be an interesting week.

Archived