onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Mandate For Change

andy jones

Advert

I won't renew until they are gone. But one thing I have learne throughout the last 6 months is that I trust Dave Felstead. His optimism makes me optimistic (as does the timing of this announcement), and anyone who has heard save speak on behalf if the supporters at the meetings or outside the EGM know he won't sell everyone who have fought for change down the river. It will be an interesting week.

But what change could they bring... I really dont believe that all 3 are going too just UP-STICKS and leave.. SOOOOOOO what could this change be...?? They aint going too give up there positions without and even bigger fight are they?

There's no doubt whatsoever that Dave is a top man who has worked tirelessly on behalf of Valiants worldwide, that we will continue to trust him as before. His trust in us, and ours in him is not in question here.

Still, this maybe the window of opportunity for moving forward we're all longing for. On the other hand it could be just another attempt to stop SoE in its tracks.

Yes, I do trust Dave, but remain very wary of any olive branch held out by Bill & Co.

Good point.A reduction in pay at the gate?

Definatly right there... £20.50 pffffffttttttttt

I was talking too a few Everton fans on hol 2 weeks ago and i think they said they pay about £32 too go and watch premiership football... I do think we pay stupid prices for league 2 (old div4)

I also met some Rangers fans, and by the second day they were approaching me shouting... ****** the Stoke, Up the Vale lmao!!!

But what change could they bring... I really dont believe that all 3 are going too just UP-STICKS and leave.. SOOOOOOO what could this change be...?? They aint going too give up there positions without and even bigger fight are they?

Thats there choice. £1,450 stays in the FRITTER household untill they all go.

Having just read mike lloyds statement on the official site, it makes me think he believes he is there to stay. So you may be correct. In that case my money stays where it is. SEO!

After reading that, even if mark Simms, dave felstead and Jesus said buy a ticket, I won't until all three have gone.

Having just read mike lloyds statement on the official site, it makes me think he believes he is there to stay. So you may be correct. In that case my money stays where it is. SEO!

After reading that, even if mark Simms, dave felstead and Jesus said buy a ticket, I won't until all three have gone.

I think i will just stick too my Fifa 11 PS3 game, And relish the time spent in the Premiership and Champions League... As we will be lucky in a few seasons too be on that ****** game lol:laugh:

Dave is right that both sides need to give and take. The board have made the first move and people in the SEO group need to start thinking what they can offer in return.

Let's be honest it's not 500k as good few on these list are fake or have not intention to renew. Im guessing more £200,000 in total they will get in from the SEO who return.

Saying that will the SEO leaders want to budge or are they having too much fun being the leaders in thier battle with loyal troups?

Dave is right that both sides need to give and take. The board have made the first move and people in the SEO group need to start thinking what they can offer in return.

Let's be honest it's not 500k as good few on these list are fake or have not intention to renew. Im guessing more £200,000 in total they will get in from the SEO who return.

Saying that will the SEO leaders want to budge or are they having too much fun being the leaders in thier battle with loyal troups?

Well I'm inclined to disagree on the £s to be lost because it's not just season tickets they lose out on.

Even if 500 SoEs' withdraw their financial support at an average of £1,600 the 'Club stand to lose potentially £800,000.

Just my thinking mind :D

===

I have read the thread and just want to say that I understand everyones caution.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. We will ahve to see what develops next week.

As a member of SEO I am not likely to do anything against our objectives. However, I am also aware of how successful it has been and the consequences are either Administration or Recovery and its in the hands of the Board and SEO as to which way that goes.

I have read the thread and just want to say that I understand everyones caution.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. We will ahve to see what develops next week.

As a member of SEO I am not likely to do anything against our objectives. However, I am also aware of how successful it has been and the consequences are either Administration or Recovery and its in the hands of the Board and SEO as to which way that goes.

Could everyone please consider Dave's words VERY carefully, especially over the next week, and read between the lines, especailly over the next week! I am sure that as party to any conversations with members of the board over the next week, Dave has to consider non-disclosure agreements in place over the next week!

;)

Disagree it is in the hands of the Board if they want SEO to stop then resign

if not they alone are responsible...SEO continues untill they have gone with

no compromise...so RESIGN.

Archived