onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Mandate For Change

andy jones

Bratt says in todays sentinel that he wants to stay as a director, and Lloyd says elsewhere that change may take a year (he has got what he wanted, he won't let go now). Apparently we can stop protesting and move on now. Do they really think we are that thick? Do they still not get it?

No. They don't get it. It's either admin or someone buys their shares off them. They don't give a toot about Vale. If they did they'd be gone. Just my opinion like. One shread of decency and we would all be rejoicing. But no. Not one. :(

Advert

Bratt says in todays sentinel that he wants to stay as a director, and Lloyd says elsewhere that change may take a year (he has got what he wanted, he won't let go now). Apparently we can stop protesting and move on now. Do they really think we are that thick? Do they still not get it?

yesterday I really started to get hopeful that change would happen

back down to earth with a mighty thud though today

starve em out

String theory can only be described by matrices.

Quatum gravity has a miniscule effect on anything over 10 to the minus 11 grammes.

I agree, we could just argue.

My best mate lives in Penkhull you know?

Trust me to argue with someone who actually knows something about the subject,....I just looked it up on Wikipedia.....I did understand a little about the LHC, but GUT lost me after the first line....thick as a Planck, me....

10 to the minus 11? so no chance of it being an explanation for Marc Richards inability to hit the target because the ball bobbled...

I have no idea whether I know your best mate - if he's also a Vale fan, there can't be many of us there....but I don't get out much!!!

yesterday I really started to get hopeful that change would happen

back down to earth with a mighty thud though today

starve em out

There's still the same two options - Admin or Recovery - we need to remember that change on the scale we want may still take a year to complete, it can't happen overnight because there are financial and legal commitments that have to be adhered to, and processes to go through to sort all that out - directors have to either own shares or be sponsored, they have to be willing to accept the financial and legal responsibilities, and there has to be four of them for now at least, since the articles insist on that - and (partly because of that) Bratt may still stay as a Director for a while, but he won't be in control any more.

No-one is saying stop SEO now, there needs to be something more than what's already happened for that to be the sensible option, but it could be that in the next week or so other changes happen that make it the right thing to do.

I'm holding on to that hope because I really do want to be able to go to VP and watch my team play - and do my bit to take the club to the next level.

No need to change anything, just keep the faith - both ways!!

Sorry the laughable part was not your Statement it was the Quote's Used

'This meeting was convivial, constructive and there was a clear acceptance of a mandate for change'.

They are not exactly going too turn around and disagree are they.... I dont believe mr Kippling anymore

'WOOF'

WHAT!!! He's stopped making exceedingly good cakes?!?

Lloyd has got what he wants for £50k investment, sound familiar?

What did Mike Newton want for £400k and MO for £1.2m?

*****e

Correction: Mike Newton 800k over 2 years +150k for Micky's transfer fund. ;)

Unfortunately everything takes time and we have to wait to hear what Mark Sims has to say.

The present board, of which I am more than bored cannot just leave until we have somebody ready to take there place.

If Mark Sims and Dave Felstead says we can now believe we are on the right track Mo if he is still interested should arrive at the front door with a fat check for 24.9% of shares ,if he is turned down,then we know where the truth is.

If he doesn`t `invest with Mark on board then he never will until we are in Admin

Mark could then invest his own money if he is really interested, leaving Robbies proxy for another representative.

That would give pro change a maojrity shareholding

Stand corrected Jimmy, the point being I smelt a rat the night of the AGM when Lloyd & Mudie were voted onto the board.

The whole lot stinks to me, it has taken any enthusiasm away from me in what should be our only motive.

SUPPORT THE TEAM - LOVE THE CLUB

We will win in the end - but in doing so we may pay a heavy price

No. They don't get it. It's either admin or someone buys their shares off them. They don't give a toot about Vale. If they did they'd be gone. Just my opinion like. One shread of decency and we would all be rejoicing. But no. Not one. :(

In this scenario I would take admin. as they were offered their money back by Mo, which they turned down, I would not want them to get a penny back now. I really would take the points deduction than to let the people who have got us in the mess we are in escape with their shares outlay back. How much is it worth for a season ticket in the Director's box at both home and away grounds including meals and drinks, if you work it out they have had their money back in kind.

Can I just say that at this moment in time I am a fully paid up member of SEO in that I'm not going, my daughter isnt going, and my grand-daughter isn't going.

It breaks my heart that my family and I are not going the Vale.

However, for me personally there has to be a major commitment to change that is absolutely nailed on tight before I personally would even think about going again.

BB's resignation as Chairman is a step in the right direction but only that. I personally believe he should resign from the Board completely if he cares about the Vale as much as he keeps publicly saying.

For now we simply have to wait and see what Mark Sims decides to do and then we can review it from there.

Whatever Mark decides to do he will have my personal 100% support as I know from the time I've spent with him he cares very deeply about our club and cares even more that it should be run by honest people.

Can I just say that at this moment in time I am a fully paid up member of SEO in that I'm not going, my daughter isnt going, and my grand-daughter isn't going.

However, for me personally there has to be a major commitment to change that is absolutely nailed on tight before I personally would even think about going again.

BB's resignation as Chairman is a step in the right direction but only that. I personally believe he should resign from the Board completely if he cares about the Vale as much as he keeps publicly saying.

For now we simply have to wait and see what Mark Sims decides to do and then we can review it from there.

Whatever Mark decides to do he will have my personal 100% support as I know from the time I've spent with him he cares very deeply about our club and cares even more that it should be run by honest people.

I await the unfolding of events, let it be soon. Are existing season ticket holders seats still reserved? But it has to be the right deal, make it the right one, thanks for getting us so far.

Dave

It will also break my heart every home game i dont go with my younger brother but SEO has to be seen through.

Bratt and Oliver at least need to resign from the board completely for their to be real change at the club. nothing else will do.

I am prepared to give Lloyd the benefit of the doubt as a director as he at least voted for mike Newton. He is nothing like chairman material though.

Before the EGM I asked everyone to consider what they (the board) were up to.

Now, again I smell a rat.

This lot see compromise as a sign of weakness and have proven that time, time and time again. I honestly feel that they are only entereing dialogue in order to try and find out what they can in order to strengthen their own hand.

The time for dialogue was after the 1st of June but they have done nothing to build any bridges. Instead they have issued lie after lie and until they have nothing to do with PV then I am not going soft and I urge the utmost caution in those having to deal with the snakes.

Its probably for the best I don't have RW's proxy or any influence over the protest groups because the only dialogue I would be interested in is helping them resign.

Starve the *******s out!

Archived