onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Advert

I must be confusing my dates then.... I know I had a ST about that time and I paid 60 quid for one at some time... ah well.

Geo, thayt lark thee rest on uz, thayt getting ewd me ewd tater nar weer did ar put that bluddy mouse arrr funt it ont flower,wunder oooput it theer, ar well.

I was probably infected with the same euphoria then as some of the happy clappers are now! I can only say that I never lost my temper with the team once then , recently it has been happening far too often. There are far too many complainants on here for it to be mere coincidence.

Crap though he was I would far more like to see Big Bernie than some of the pathetic excuses nowadays, and didn't Beamish play in those days too.

Perhaps it's you that's turned into a miserable old scrote, Nick?!! :D

Selling Beamish and replacing him with Kenny Todd was the start of that woeful period where we nearly went out of the league. We were dire then.

looks like he may have missed his flight

He was retweeting the Peterborough chairman at about midday, so he must be in the eastern time zone, up and about already and getting an early breakfast ahead of a busy day's negotiations.

Either that or he's further west and struggling to get a good night's sleep while his body clock adjusts.

I was probably infected with the same euphoria then as some of the happy clappers are now! I can only say that I never lost my temper with the team once then , recently it has been happening far too often. There are far too many complainants on here for it to be mere coincidence.

Crap though he was I would far more like to see Big Bernie than some of the pathetic excuses nowadays, and didn't Beamish play in those days too.

How many complaints were there on the internet in 1964?

One of the worst things about the internet is the voice it's given some ridiculous specimens

Hey c'mon fellas Vale are just 3 points off the play-offs, irrespective wether you like Smurf or not the time for the team is now we can make a difference by turning up in numbers and showing that through all the doom and gloom merchants at the moment we could actually do it!!

Teams around us are so inconsistant,who would have thought at Christmas Barnsley were bottom now occupy a play-off place, have yo seen Coventry's fixtures for April!!

We have a chance if we all stay positive, Smurf blusters about cutting the budget but c'mon he has said that for three years then gone on to spend more money!! he's now saying he is'nt putting anymore money in but now going to add a striker to have a push!!! whats all that about!

I will support the team whoever the owner is or the Manager....because thats what we do...we are all VALE!!!

oh the irony, the biggest doom and gloom merchant and the one who has done the most dames to the image of the club and tbe atmosphere is the bleedin chairman! Have a word over your prawn sandwiches next time you see him

How many complaints were there on the internet in 1964?

One of the worst things about the internet is the voice it's given some ridiculous specimens

I'll let you know. Lost my sonic screwdriver and the Tardis is locked. I haven't seen any ridiculous specimens for a while now.

oh the irony, the biggest doom and gloom merchant and the one who has done the most dames to the image of the club and tbe atmosphere is the bleedin chairman! Have a word over your prawn sandwiches next time you see him

All that needs to be remembered is that anyone with a different opinion than John IS a moaner.Ironicaly when Smurf first took over he was more anti Smurf than anyone.

I've just read your post to my better half who has been going since 1950 and his response was "Nonsense!" He then proceeded to list a number of seasons when the football was absolute garbage and the team couldn't win a raffle. The late 70s in particular were seriously dire and the 64-65 relegation team was awful. And who can forget that lovely spell under managerial magician Dean Glover?

If you have never enjoyed it less, Nick, perhaps it's down to something other than the football on display. We aren't Barcelona but we are certainly not Denis Butler's Vale!

Couldn't agree more I have been going since 1960 and have "enjoyed" many a season less than this one.

Archived