onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Advert

Benteke dived and won the penalty. You're looking through red tinted glasses if you think otherwise. Saying that the Palace defender was totally stupid going to ground and giving the referee a decision to make.

It's not a dive when contact was clearly made. I'd be saying the same thing had a Liverpool defender done the same thing to a Palace player. The defender took a massive risk, slight contact was made with Benteke who didn't hesitate to go down, and a penalty was rightly given.

It's not a dive when contact was clearly made. I'd be saying the same thing had a Liverpool defender done the same thing to a Palace player. The defender took a massive risk, slight contact was made with Benteke who didn't hesitate to go down, and a penalty was rightly given.

If that had been given against your lot, Beechy, you would have gone ballistic.

You've contradicted yourself there. If Benteke didn't hesitate to go down, that's a dive. Doesn't matter if there is contact, if you exaggerate contact by throwing yourself down in a way not caused by the contact made, that's a dive. So if, as you say, Benteke went down by his own means, it's a dive.

You've contradicted yourself there. If Benteke didn't hesitate to go down, that's a dive. Doesn't matter if there is contact, if you exaggerate contact by throwing yourself down in a way not caused by the contact made, that's a dive. So if, as you say, Benteke went down by his own means, it's a dive.

I agree- it was a penalty but he dived

The FA Cup didnt quite die off this weekend, but became a very sick tired old competition, which is very sad as it is a great tradition.

Dross left, only Man United and they have a very tricky away replay, and does anyone really want to see a Watford v palce final, or perhaps West Ham.

Drastic action called for - get your minus marks ready, I love 'em as I know they come from the lower IQ narrow thinkers - time to MAKE the big clubs take the FA and League Cup seriously....

Winners to get 5 extra points to be added at the start of the next Premiership season, losing finalists 4, losing semi-finalists 3, and losing 6th rounders 2 and losing 5th rounders 1 pt extra. Promoted championship teams same, relegated prem teams not applicable.

For the league cup 4pts winners, 3 pts losing finalists, 2 pts losing semi finalists and 1 pt losing quarter finalists.

Might make their team selections a bit less insulting to the fans, and give them something to think about.

The FA Cup didnt quite die off this weekend, but became a very sick tired old competition, which is very sad as it is a great tradition.

Dross left, only Man United and they have a very tricky away replay, and does anyone really want to see a Watford v palce final, or perhaps West Ham.

Drastic action called for - get your minus marks ready, I love 'em as I know they come from the lower IQ narrow thinkers - time to MAKE the big clubs take the FA and League Cup seriously....

Winners to get 5 extra points to be added at the start of the next Premiership season, losing finalists 4, losing semi-finalists 3, and losing 6th rounders 2 and losing 5th rounders 1 pt extra. Promoted championship teams same, relegated prem teams not applicable.

For the league cup 4pts winners, 3 pts losing finalists, 2 pts losing semi finalists and 1 pt losing quarter finalists.

Might make their team selections a bit less insulting to the fans, and give them something to think about.

I quite like the idea that other than the big 3 compete for the FA Cup on that one day in May - especially so if it was PVFC :yes:

The winners of the FA Cup to qualify for the Champions Lge would do the trick assuming it's allowed by the Uefacrats.

I don't agree with the attitude of English Clubs in domestic and European cup competitions (even sometimes including the Champions Lge), surely its best to put out the best team/formation, get the game won/safe and then bring on the "Second tier" players, success breeds success.

If the likes of Spurs, given their team selection against Dortmund last Thursday, don't want to play in the Europa League than don't enter/refuse the nomination and give a another team the opportunity.

Archived