onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Advert

Milner was due to take the 5th but never got chance.

I've never understood the idea of leaving your better penalty takers until the end, FUA. As proven yesterday, more often that not it seems to bite teams on the ****. Tricky to imagine City letting the likes of Sterling or Otamendi take one ahead of Aguero, Silva or Toure.

I've never understood the idea of leaving your better penalty takers until the end, FUA. As proven yesterday, more often that not it seems to bite teams on the ****. Tricky to imagine City letting the likes of Sterling or Otamendi take one ahead of Aguero, Silva or Toure.

Agreed,Aguero's penalty was sublime and I believe Yaya has now scored all twelve penalties he has taken.

City were the better team yesterday and deserved it in the end. They learnt from the lesson Liverpool gave them earlier on in the season and flooded the middle of the park which stopped Liverpool being able to counter like they have done. Sturridge was expectedly blowing out of his **** after 60 minutes, but still should have taken a penalty, as should Origi. Klopp needs to get another creative player in the side over the summer as Liverpool rely far too much on Coutinho for that, and he needs help. Lallana is useless, I've given him the benefit of the doubt more than enough.

For me Spurs are favourites to win the league. They're like a machine at the moment and just churn out results like yesterday. A top 2 of Tottenham and Leicester would be quite something. Also, I wonder if Rashford keeps on scoring if he'll be the surprise inclusion for England's Euro squad as Walcott was for the World Cup some years ago under Sven?

Funniest part of the game was Lallana trying to take on Yaya?

I think I got a fair bit right- how was I to know Jose was going to **** everyone off!?!

I genuinely think you're just bring a WUM, again. Where was was your opinion?

Not at all, just on a different computer so when I opened the thread up it opened up on the first page instead of last read. There I saw G4E being quite aggressive about his opinion that Man City would finish above Spurs. Obviously that could still happen but not likely. I don't think anybody apart from the most optimistic Lester fans would have predicted the top of the table. Anyway, I just think people should be a little less aggressive with differing opinions as can be made to look foolish in the end.

My opinion is, the premiership is killing football slowly and anyone who supports Liverpool or Man Utd or Arsenal when they hail from SOT is also helping the demise of football and should take a long hard look at themselves. If everybody supported the closest team to them the whole leagues would be so much more competitive. Shame some people need to glory hunt.

Not at all, just on a different computer so when I opened the thread up it opened up on the first page instead of last read. There I saw G4E being quite aggressive about his opinion that Man City would finish above Spurs. Obviously that could still happen but not likely. I don't think anybody apart from the most optimistic Lester fans would have predicted the top of the table. Anyway, I just think people should be a little less aggressive with differing opinions as can be made to look foolish in the end.

My opinion is, the premiership is killing football slowly and anyone who supports Liverpool or Man Utd or Arsenal when they hail from SOT is also helping the demise of football and should take a long hard look at themselves. If everybody supported the closest team to them the whole leagues would be so much more competitive. Shame some people need to glory hunt.

Not seen too many Chelski tops locally this season? 🤔

no, nor me! Must have all moved to be closer to their spiritual home in West London. :laugh:

That may change - Chelsea are currently playing the best football of anyone and in my opinion are a great bet to reach the final or even win the Champions League (a small bet at 40/1 to win it with Skybet, and a little more on 14/1 to reach the final with BWIN) and the FA Cup. (3/1 against them winning FA Cup and 6/4 agiainst them reaching final are both great bets)

Bets worth a punt -

Finally Leicetster and Spurs are joint favourites or close to it for the league - which makes Arsenal at 11/4 and Man City at 6/1 well worth a punt.

Wigan are certs to win L1 and are still available at 7/4 on Betfair.

Dagenham look doomed, but with John Still back as boss, are worth a small bet at 13/2 to stay up (Betfair).

Lay Brighton (ie not to win) at home to Leeds tonight - to get £8.70 back (£5 profit) you'd only need to be liable for £3.70 and a draw or away win will see you right.

Vale are still 5/6 with Ladbrokes against them finishing in the top half, with Kennedy staying and Inniss back, worth a few quid for a top half placing.

Finally some small fun stakes bets for tomorrow and midweek - do doubles, trebles and a 4-fold on Southampton (to win at Bmth), Arsenal to baet Swansea, Leicester NOT to win at home to WBA (lay), and Oldham NOT to win against Vale (lay).

See you in the bankruptcy court.

So Whinger blames the referee, no change there then with his old rose tinted specs.

Then you have Pelligrini who has said Liverpool were fresher than City because of the champions league then the league cup final. Funny, I thought that they played Liverpool in that cup final. The same Liverpool who played after Man City in Europe (Thursday).

Some managers need get in the ****ing sea.

What's the chance of Vardy, Mahrez and Kante being at Leicester next season. Mahrez is the signing of the decade, incredible player to watch, his dribbling skills are amazing. Hope Leicester win the EPL and Arsenal and Chelski finish outside the top 4.

Archived