onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Advert

I find all this very strange, the fans protested to oust the previous regime which ultimately led to administration with lots of bad feeling from people who lost money, either as shareholders or creditors. Now there seems to be a movement to discredit and belittle the efforts of the man who stepped in to save the club from closure. What did you all really want? For the club to go out of business so you could say "I told you so"? We are where we are, try to support the team as it is, not how you would like it to be because that is all you have and it might not be there forever.

I find all this very strange, the fans protested to oust the previous regime which ultimately led to administration with lots of bad feeling from people who lost money, either as shareholders or creditors. Now there seems to be a movement to discredit and belittle the efforts of the man who stepped in to save the club from closure. What did you all really want? For the club to go out of business so you could say "I told you so"? We are where we are, try to support the team as it is, not how you would like it to be because that is all you have and it might not be there forever.

Am I missing something, Rob Page did not save the club from closure!

Oh and for the record I lost out as a shareholder and am glad every single member of v2001 during their 10 year reign is gone and forgotten.

Am I missing something, Rob Page did not save the club from closure!

Oh and for the record I lost out as a shareholder and am glad every single member of v2001 during their 10 year reign is gone and forgotten.

Oh he's just a WUM REP, passive-aggressively sticking up for his idiot mates who tried to kill the club

Keep Page for now. We're going to stay up, there aren't obvious affordable better proven alternatives. He's bound to need time and a chance to shape his own squad. I think he needs a longer leash from Smurf wrt a budget and bringing in his own players.

Keep Page for now. We're going to stay up, there aren't obvious affordable better proven alternatives. He's bound to need time and a chance to shape his own squad. I think he needs a longer leash from Smurf wrt a budget and bringing in his own players.

He hasn't got what it takes and if he goes there will be a few more managers in the dole queue with him, this season is a write off as we're not safe yet and we could still be relegated so Norman has some tough decisions to make to protect his investments but nowt will be done until we know what league we will be in and thereby hangs a tail.

He hasn't got what it takes and if he goes there will be a few more managers in the dole queue with him, this season is a write off as we're not safe yet and we could still be relegated so Norman has some tough decisions to make to protect his investments but nowt will be done until we know what league we will be in and thereby hangs a tail.

He should have done that when Micky quit, instead of taking the cheap & obvious option

If Page stays we'll be relegated next year. Probably with the worst points total ever.

He's shown he can't spot a player or do even the basics. We've played some poor sides and made them look good.

Problem is I don't think Smurf has a clue how to run a football club, appoint a manager or spot a player either.

Rob has 3 more matches as manager.

No more. No less.

If that is any different, Norman can expect massive unrest.

The man has an almost identical record to Dean Glover. And by the way Norman, you can clear that leach out as well.

Exactly, get rid of the lot- woeful

It is all very worrying because the way things seem to be panning out at Port Vale with poor leadership beginning at the very top and running down from the management team (that's a laugh in itself.... Grew & Glover management team ha ha). If Norman is planning to give a budget on projected supporters figure then we will just continue to spiral down the leagues.

When will he learn YOU HAVE TO ATTRACT FANS WITH A DECENT SQUAD

All we ever hear is what he has put into the club well this season exactly what has he put in ..... a tribe of loan players (most of which who never saw the first team) who I doubt cost very much as you can bet the players own club have footed most of their wages.

I see Blackpool under Norm's mentor the Oystons are doing well. They must be the worst run club in British football with their keeper reportedly on Talk Sport having to wear a shirt with players autographs all over it because they hadn't even got a top for him.

I see they reckon that L1 football is a 'bridge too far' for Campion. Perhaps this applies to the bloke who signed him?

Nice one Norman and for your next trick???

Archived