onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Advert

then he should have kept his stupid mouth shut.

Really...in a live radio interview?

Adams would have hit the roof at being questioned on his selection, so really can Rob Page win on this one?

Far better to leave it where it belongs...in the past. We've got far bigger things to worry about!!

I have been critical of Page, especially recently.

He nearly got it right this time and a clean cheet is the last thing I expected so credit where its due.

I would still prefer not to rely on williamson for the goals we need, he is a very poor finisher and I will be interested to see his line up on tuesday. I believe fan pressure was responsible for Campions inclusion, I hope he sticks with him.

Why's that?

Because I haven't enjoyed this season at all . Poor team selection, awful tactics, wretched defending, ridiculous post match interviews, the same mistakes being repeated over and over again. Now it looks like , even though the manager has shown he is not up to it, we will get the same again next year. Its nothing to do with not being able to afford it but I do expect value for money and a little bit of common sense. If I am to go next season it will be with an early bird season ticket or not at all. The cash is there but I need to be ENTERTAINED not left fuming for the rest of my weekend.

Really...in a live radio interview?

Adams would have hit the roof at being questioned on his selection, so really can Rob Page win on this one?

Far better to leave it where it belongs...in the past. We've got far bigger things to worry about!!

Adams would have told the truth in rather a brash way, not made up a ridiculous lie and ****** of a key player.

Because I haven't enjoyed this season at all . Poor team selection, awful tactics, wretched defending, ridiculous post match interviews, the same mistakes being repeated over and over again. Now it looks like , even though the manager has shown he is not up to it, we will get the same again next year. Its nothing to do with not being able to afford it but I do expect value for money and a little bit of common sense. If I am to go next season it will be with an early bird season ticket or not at all. The cash is there but I need to be ENTERTAINED not left fuming for the rest of my weekend.

Well, you certainly seem to have your reasons. I've never heard post-match interviews cited as a reason not to go, but each to his own.

Surely you can't say you haven't enjoyed seeing Marshall tearing down the wing, Iniss commanding his seniors, O'Connor and Brown mixing it in the middle? The great win over Sheff United, the wins at Walsall & Coventry, the late wins against Barnsley & Gillingham ?

We've not had a great year but you can't tell me the Bobby Smith/Denis Butler/Dean Glover days were better!

Well, you certainly seem to have your reasons. I've never heard post-match interviews cited as a reason not to go, but each to his own.

Surely you can't say you haven't enjoyed seeing Marshall tearing down the wing, Iniss commanding his seniors, O'Connor and Brown mixing it in the middle? The great win over Sheff United, the wins at Walsall & Coventry, the late wins against Barnsley & Gillingham ?

We've not had a great year but you can't tell me the Bobby Smith/Denis Butler/Dean Glover days were better!

Because of the poor standard , I have been to very few away games recently (although I have done about 65 league grounds in my time - as far away as Torquay and Sunderland) . Enjoying good results is one thing (anyone can do that from their armchair) but enjoying the football is another . Yes it was poor with Glover but it wasn't much better immediately before that and since that!!

As I said it isn't the money the entertainment is poor and has no prospect of improving under Page. I do however believe that ultimately Page will have to go, as did Pulis , when the ST non-sales become apparent to Smurf.

Fair enough, we'll have to differ.

I found Saturday's game entertaining and I've enjoyed the last 3 seasons.

I'm praying we don't suffer a you-know-what because we simply MUST be a relatively-lucrative Division 3 (North) next season.

Lets give the guy a chance if Norman gives RP reasonable budget and his preferred back room staff he deserves a crack at the job everybody has to start somewhere and he just might surprise us and I would rather have him than journey men.

Lets give the guy a chance if Norman gives RP reasonable budget and his preferred back room staff he deserves a crack at the job everybody has to start somewhere and he just might surprise us and I would rather have him than journey men.

before we start giving people chances lets wait and see which league we're in first.

Archived