onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Last Night's Referee

TheSage

I think his name was Wright and he was right most of the time.

He's probably the best referee I've seen all season.

Calm, assured, played advantage when possible, and didn't stand for any time-wasting off their keeper.

Certainly one of the better officials we've had for quite a while.

Advert

I think his name was Wright and he was right most of the time.

He's probably the best referee I've seen all season.

Calm, assured, played advantage when possible, and didn't stand for any time-wasting off their keeper.

Certainly one of the better officials we've had for quite a while.

Said the same after the match when down town.

Agreed, was a little too fussy over the position of throw-ins and their RB had a habit of almost throwing the ball through the back of his head that was not picked up on but small fry in comparison to some of the garbage that we've had this season and particularly just lately.

Probably could have done with someone who was rubbish just to get the fans backs up a little to create some sort of atmosphere and give the fans somewhere to vent their anger rather than at the players. Still can't have it all roads eh?

I thought he was decent as well, probably one of the best ones at home I've seen in a while. The foul that led to the free kick they scored their second off though - to me looked like Brown won the ball - what did everyone else think?

I thought he was decent as well, probably one of the best ones at home I've seen in a while. The foul that led to the free kick they scored their second off though - to me looked like Brown won the ball - what did everyone else think?

difficult to tell from the back of the bycars.

I sit level with the half way line in the paddock, it looked a really good challenge to me. That decision aside I thought the ref was the best we've had this season

Archived