onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reverse racism , no?

Guppy 4 England

That's utter rubbish' date=' watch the news daily and you will see the yob culture do this kind of thing virtually daily.[/quote']

Classic Liberal tactic, dilute the blame/issue and turn a blind eye to the underlying issue.

What was meant by the statement "This is my street", this smacks of vigilante behavior, only Asians welcome here syndrome, has he done this before to Asians , I guess no, he can't be so naive to really believe this is his street. This incident certainly has racial connotations and when this aspect is not acknowledged and investigated by the Police an unwelcome outcome is the non-Asian community feels incensed and not been taken seriously and further breeds disharmony. One rule for one etc.

Advert

And I don't think you can prove it right ;)

I can certainly drag up many many cases where I believe you will see my point, I'm off out tonight but tomorrow while I listen to the afternoon footy I will list a few, just so you can try to poke holes in it. I really don't know why, every single time someone dares to mention racism working the opposite way, so many people scuttle about trying to prove it wrong, our country is a great multicultural country but left to some people it will slowly slowly rot, mainly due to ill-feeling by people who get less and less say as each year ticks by.

No offence but i can drag up as many cases as you like where the racist attacks 'white on coloured' outweigh the racist attacks 'coloured on whites' by many to one, i really can't be bothered, but you know in your heart its fact, you really don't want me to list the evidence do you?

Of course they outweight others..there are far more racist white on coloured attacks than any other sort? What's your point?

for the OP assuming its racist - how about the Bradford street with the 'No Whites' sign?

The use of the sign is racist and wrong and whoever is responsible should be locked up. What's your point?

Asian friend of mine telling me to 'keep my head down' walking past a group of Asians in Cobridge? Maybe the OP has similar experience?

Maybe so, maybe ot. I have been on the receiving end of racism from Asians and black people but it doesn't affect my attitude to any black or Asian person I meet..they are all individuals and I'll judge as I find

Coz i'll bet you a pound to a pinch of sh** that if the driver was the same race as the offender it wouldn't have happened

You may be right, you may be wrong.

, so just for once you whingeing sad people man up and at least dare to HONESTLY comment on something instead of pussyfooting as per.

Always 100% honest on racial matters and open minded as well. I reckon it's far easier to assume this was a racist attack; takes more courage to stand up for the fact that it ight not have been

I can certainly drag up many many cases where I believe you will see my point, I'm off out tonight but tomorrow while I listen to the afternoon footy I will list a few, just so you can try to poke holes in it. I really don't know why, every single time someone dares to mention racism working the opposite way, so many people scuttle about trying to prove it wrong, our country is a great multicultural country but left to some people it will slowly slowly rot, mainly due to ill-feeling by people who get less and less say as each year ticks by.

People keep saying they can come up with cases and then don't bother, I can't believe people are using an incident with no indication of racism for their own bizarre purposes of propaganda, for me it's bordering on bigotry.

I've just googled old man attack and found the two following stories for people to make up stories on;

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/13/police-investigate-brutal-doorstep-attack-wimbledon

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-man-64-dies-after-7610580

Equally here are two yob culture attacks, one on a youth and one committed by one;

http://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/crime/youth-attacks-70-year-old-man-with-ice-pick-in-yokohama-park

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214617/Pensioners-******-bite-attack-youth-pushed-Chinese-subway-queue.html

None of these it seems have any issue with race. Sadly we just have to realise we live in an evil world with evil people.

Calling them Asian is not necessarily a reference to their nationality..it is maybe a reference to their ethnicity? But equally a white geinger haired lad could be Asian if for example he is Singaporean.

Ubless it's proven that it was racially motivated I could not give a monkey's what their ethnicity, race nor nationality is

I was not alluding to them really at all, more-so the 'old English bloke'.

"How can race not be an issue when a group of Asians have battered an old English bloke?"

.......in my mind the chances are the 'group of Asians' are indeed English, therefore a group of English battered an old English bloke. Indeed taking it further, a group of Human Beings battered an old Human Being.

Sad that they felt the need, sad that they did it and very sad that they were dealt with so leniently (in my opinion) by the courts.

People keep saying they can come up with cases and then don't bother, I can't believe people are using an incident with no indication of racism for their own bizarre purposes of propaganda, for me it's bordering on bigotry.

I've just googled old man attack and found the two following stories for people to make up stories on;

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/13/police-investigate-brutal-doorstep-attack-wimbledon

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-man-64-dies-after-7610580

Equally here are two yob culture attacks, one on a youth and one committed by one;

http://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/crime/youth-attacks-70-year-old-man-with-ice-pick-in-yokohama-park

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214617/Pensioners-******-bite-attack-youth-pushed-Chinese-subway-queue.html

None of these it seems have any issue with race. Sadly we just have to realise we live in an evil world with evil people.

It's sad that in a debate such as this when some people who see the incident as having racist connotations are themselves called racist or in this case bigots.

This is again a tactic used by the politically correct to distract attention from the underlying issue and it leads to issues not being investigated thoroughly or even worse the Police and authorities sit back and do nothing for fear of being called racist or worse, the situation escalates leading to more victims as was seen in the recent child grooming and the Trojan horse cases.

Another consequence is the non-Asian population feels incensed leading to increasing disharmony and trouble in the future and a fertile recruiting ground for the likes of the BNP which no one wants. This politically correct behavior, although well meaning, only makes the situation worse.

We do live in a world with some evil people, the subject of this thread probably isn't evil but stupid and naive and doesn't realize the undertones of his actions, just like the Vale fans at the Bradford game last season.

There seems to be a lot of people on this thread who are keen to create a racist incident out of a straightforward public order incident.

All this story shows is that regardless of ethnic background, some people are right wands.

Still, it's not like any-one on here has an agenda or anything is it?

Here we go again, dismissal by the politically correct and then verbal abuse.

Think what was behind/meant by the words "This is my street" and post it. If the perpetrator really thinks that the street is indeed his then a trip to a psychologist is in order pretty soon. I've never been stopped anywhere in the world and been challenged in that way never mind beaten up.

It's not about having an agenda, it's about the incident being properly investigated so it can be challenged, a fair outcome achieved and lessons learned, none of which appear to have happened in this case.

There seems to be a lot of people on this thread who are keen to create a racist incident out of a straightforward public order incident.

All this story shows is that regardless of ethnic background, some people are right wands.

Still, it's not like any-one on here has an agenda or anything is it?

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say." - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President

Archived