onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Not signed yet!!!

carpetman123

Why? Surely fans buy STs to watch the Vale, not reading about signing bits of paper. If MA was going, we would be sorting another manager out be now. How long does it take other clubs to sort out all the contract details? Not usually reported, can take months, the main thing is the nod from the manager. MA soon made his feelings known at Swansea. Relax.

I'm relaxed with my April renewal Fosse.Some may not be having to find an extra amount.

Advert

Of course its taking a long time.... we havent moved into the computer age yet and no one has repaired the fax machine... you watch, as soon as he signs someone will invent couriers. :doh:

Indeed. In 2014 the excuse for not moving forward a deal is not being in the same place as each other. **** me, my company would be out of business in a week. Are they aware things like Google Hangouts exist, and are free and you can see each other and everything. The wonders of the modern age. :doh:

Just dont get what the big deal is!!

Just relax, enjoy the summer and the World Cup and let all these things run their course....nothing kicks off till August stop as I said at the beginning....stop worrying everything will be alright!!!

Dare I ask then why you started a thread about it? You'll be telling us that you voted UKIP next

He really is taking the **** now! Why does know one in the club know what's going on? Every time smurf says something will be done it never is, or is at a far later date. Another 14 days before he decides is too long, it's obvious he's waiting on Blackpool. Look to plan b in my opinion.

If I was Smurf my plan B would be to withdraw the contract offer made to Adams and advertise the position in the press and tell Adams he is welcome to apply

Why is it so important for Fans to have MA sign his contract? you are the ones who seem to be stressing out...Norman has said that its business as usual and they are speaking on a daily basis regarding signing existing players, new players (two in particular from the Championship)

Most players also are on holiday and everybody Managers, Players and Agents are assessing the deals offered at their own pace

Just dont get what the big deal is!!

Just relax, enjoy the summer and the World Cup and let all these things run their course....nothing kicks off till August stop as I said at the beginning....stop worrying everything will be alright!!!

Oh and Melv...my week is as long as I make it things happen when deadlines are set its called unforseen circumstances of which in football there are many.

What a load of ********.

The regular 'Micky will sign his contract in the next x days/weeks/months' news story is wearing thin. Especially when the timescales keep expiring and new ones come and go. Makes everyone look either incompetent or evasive.

If a contract is going to be signed, don't talk about signing it, sign it. And don't commit yourselves to unrealistic deadlines publicly.

The regular 'Micky will sign his contract in the next x days/weeks/months' news story is wearing thin. Especially when the timescales keep expiring and new ones come and go. Makes everyone look either incompetent or evasive.

If a contract is going to be signed, don't talk about signing it, sign it. And don't commit yourselves to unrealistic deadlines publicly.

Far to sensible

I'm not worried, by the time he gets back from his holiday in Blackpool the vacant managers job at Bloomfield road will be filled and then he will sign on the dotted line at vale park in no time 😀

Would it be a tad naive to take it all at face value and believe Norman when he says there is a delay only because of holiday commitments precluding them getting together? Or perhaps, there is no 'conspiracy' and this is really what is happening? We 'takes our pick'!!

Which one is sorted?.. the one he didnt offer when he said he did?... the one he wanted to offer but didnt?... the one he talked about offering but didnt get around to it?.. the one covered by the gentlemens agreement?.. or a completely different one?

the one that we have been promised he is going to sign. I have told you this before, PLEASE JUST STOP QUESTIONING EVERYTHING. You are not funny and you are not clever.

How is Thailand going at the moment?

Of course its taking a long time.... we havent moved into the computer age yet and no one has repaired the fax machine... you watch, as soon as he signs someone will invent couriers. :doh:

...as we speak/post, Smurf has been spotted on the Lorne Street car park trying to catch some pigeons. However, this may take some time and the signing of contracts may need to be delayed. As you may have noticed, Smurf is not built like a natural athlete - and even when caught, they will all need to apply for membership of the Carrier of Royally Approved Pigeons Society (known as C R A P S). I believe that arrangements are simultaneously being made to use Lodey's head in further training of the said pigeons. All this takes time and may result in the contract being signed this week/fortnight/month/not at all - delete whichever is applicable, depending on your opinion.

Smurf meanwhile is taking a well earned break, no doubt in order to get his breath back!

Archived