onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Not signed yet!!!

carpetman123

Advert

It always amazes me why a manager's contract of employment needs to be with a solicitor for ages. Surely all it needs to say is how much he is being paid, for how long and what bonuses are in for success. Not rocket science!

To be fair take a look at one of yours if you have worked for someone in a managerial position, my current one is 9 pages long!

You look sillier and sillier

Explain...

I'm offering my opinion. I think that this has gone on for too long and another two weeks after only being told last week it would be done in a week is ridiculous. IMO Adams is taking the ****, and smurf needs to act now, and make his feelings Known, I said earlier that smurf should have given him a deadline to sign or move to plan b, this was about 3 weeks ago. Adams needs to make a decision, it's alright them having this gentlemens agreement and such but until that Blackpool job is filled Adams won't be signed u guarantee it. That's my opinion, id like him to stay but he needs to decide and conclude things ASAP (earlier than 2 weeks) if he isn't prepared to do that then I would certainly look at plan b as it really will start to affect us next season. I hope, Adams signs ASAP but I'm it sure he will.

I'd love to know why I look sillier and sillier.

Edit: reading the article again I'm now even sure if smurf knows, he believes he will sign but he dosent know for certain,...

You haven't read the article have you? It clearly states that they are both on holiday over the next two weeks so how can anything get done before that as you're suggesting it should? People like you were calling for the club to make a statement to settle everyone down, that is exactly what they have done and it isn't surprising seeing people like you go off in a panic about it! I've said this many times just go and enjoy the summer and don't stress out over something you can't control. :)

You haven't read the article have you? It clearly states that they are both on holiday over the next two weeks so how can anything get done before that as you're suggesting it should? People like you were calling for the club to make a statement to settle everyone down, that is exactly what they have done and it isn't surprising seeing people like you go off in a panic about it! I've said this many times just go and enjoy the summer and don't stress out over something you can't control. :)

I've read the article multiple times thanks. It should have been sorted out before this, now they are Both 'on holiday' it's too late. Adams should have been made to make a decision by now and the longer this goes on the more it will affect us next season. They said it was sorted and to be signed last week so yes it could and should have been done. I'm not panicking at all I'm just stating my opinion that smurf should say there is a deadline for Adams and keep to it. If he dosent sign then then look at plan b. No panic whatsoever at the end of the day vale will still be there to support and watch with out without Adams I'll still support them no Matter how good or bad they are so I'm certainly not panicking.

Explain...

I'm offering my opinion. I think that this has gone on for too long and another two weeks after only being told last week it would be done in a week is ridiculous. IMO Adams is taking the ****, and smurf needs to act now, and make his feelings Known, I said earlier that smurf should have given him a deadline to sign or move to plan b, this was about 3 weeks ago. Adams needs to make a decision, it's alright them having this gentlemens agreement and such but until that Blackpool job is filled Adams won't be signed u guarantee it. That's my opinion, id like him to stay but he needs to decide and conclude things ASAP (earlier than 2 weeks) if he isn't prepared to do that then I would certainly look at plan b as it really will start to affect us next season. I hope, Adams signs ASAP but I'm it sure he will.

I'd love to know why I look sillier and sillier.

Edit: reading the article again I'm now even sure if smurf knows, he believes he will sign but he dosent know for certain,...

Accusing people of taking the ****, knee jerk reactions to look at other options, basically calling MA a liar, purporting to be a mind reader... silly

I've read the article multiple times thanks. It should have been sorted out before this, now they are Both 'on holiday' it's too late. Adams should have been made to make a decision by now and the longer this goes on the more it will affect us next season. They said it was sorted and to be signed last week so yes it could and should have been done. I'm not panicking at all I'm just stating my opinion that smurf should say there is a deadline for Adams and keep to it. If he dosent sign then then look at plan b. No panic whatsoever at the end of the day vale will still be there to support and watch with out without Adams I'll still support them no Matter how good or bad they are so I'm certainly not panicking.

Calm down you will have a panic attack dear

It already has been sorted. Just because you have no faith in Adams or Smurf, doesn't mean they don't have faith in each other. They clearly trust each other's word and have a great working relationship. Why on earth is it so hard to believe that signing the contract is now just simply a formality for when they are both in the country. They are not going to cancel their holiday just to please people on onevalefan.

I am sure they are reading this thread ****ing themselves, as it seems the only people moaning are the same ones that wanted Adams and Smurf gone at some point over the last couple of years.

Accusing people of taking the ****, knee jerk reactions to look at other options, basically calling MA a liar, purporting to be a mind reader... silly

So your happy with how this has all been handled? I'm not accusing anyone of taking this **** Adams is taking the **** no doubt about it. I'm not calling him a liar but we shall see what happens with Blackpool. It's certainly not a knee jerk reaction, it has been discussed for weeks on this site, what is wrong with having a plan b and with this further 2 week wait already on top of a week wait I think we should have a plan b and give Adams a deadline.

Since I'm apparently 'panicking' I'll give this site a rest until the decision is finally made.

It already has been sorted.

Which one is sorted?.. the one he didnt offer when he said he did?... the one he wanted to offer but didnt?... the one he talked about offering but didnt get around to it?.. the one covered by the gentlemens agreement?.. or a completely different one?

Why is it so important for Fans to have MA sign his contract? you are the ones who seem to be stressing out...Norman has said that its business as usual and they are speaking on a daily basis regarding signing existing players, new players (two in particular from the Championship)

Most players also are on holiday and everybody Managers, Players and Agents are assessing the deals offered at their own pace

Just dont get what the big deal is!!

Just relax, enjoy the summer and the World Cup and let all these things run their course....nothing kicks off till August stop as I said at the beginning....stop worrying everything will be alright!!!

Oh and Melv...my week is as long as I make it things happen when deadlines are set its called unforseen circumstances of which in football there are many.

Archived