onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Not signed yet!!!

carpetman123

ww.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Business-usual-wait-Micky-Adams-goes/story-21156383-detail/story.

There you go all your worriers....fill your boots!!

John it was you that took pleasure in telling us that MA would sign next week.He still hasn't signed yet though.How many days are there in your week?

Advert

He really is taking the **** now! Why does know one in the club know what's going on? Every time smurf says something will be done it never is, or is at a far later date. Another 14 days before he decides is too long, it's obvious he's waiting on Blackpool. Look to plan b in my opinion.

He really is taking the **** now! Why does know one in the club know what's going on? Every time smurf says something will be done it never is, or is at a far later date. Another 14 days before he decides is too long, it's obvious he's waiting on Blackpool. Look to plan b in my opinion.

You look sillier and sillier

You look sillier and sillier

Explain...

I'm offering my opinion. I think that this has gone on for too long and another two weeks after only being told last week it would be done in a week is ridiculous. IMO Adams is taking the ****, and smurf needs to act now, and make his feelings Known, I said earlier that smurf should have given him a deadline to sign or move to plan b, this was about 3 weeks ago. Adams needs to make a decision, it's alright them having this gentlemens agreement and such but until that Blackpool job is filled Adams won't be signed u guarantee it. That's my opinion, id like him to stay but he needs to decide and conclude things ASAP (earlier than 2 weeks) if he isn't prepared to do that then I would certainly look at plan b as it really will start to affect us next season. I hope, Adams signs ASAP but I'm it sure he will.

I'd love to know why I look sillier and sillier.

Edit: reading the article again I'm now even sure if smurf knows, he believes he will sign but he dosent know for certain,...

I've hugged a koala' date=' fed a kangaroo, had a snake wrapped round me, not looked at / then ran away from an emu and have even stuck more than one shrimp on a barbie but I didn't know that :)[/quote']

You should try the snake on the BBQ, its quite tasty... not in the same league as them big shrimps though.

Explain...

I'm offering my opinion. I think that this has gone on for too long and another two weeks after only being told last week it would be done in a week is ridiculous. IMO Adams is taking the ****, and smurf needs to act now, and make his feelings Known, I said earlier that smurf should have given him a deadline to sign or move to plan b, this was about 3 weeks ago. Adams needs to make a decision, it's alright them having this gentlemens agreement and such but until that Blackpool job is filled Adams won't be signed u guarantee it. That's my opinion, id like him to stay but he needs to decide and conclude things ASAP (earlier than 2 weeks) if he isn't prepared to do that then I would certainly look at plan b as it really will start to affect us next season. I hope, Adams signs ASAP but I'm it sure he will.

I'd love to know why I look sillier and sillier.

Edit: reading the article again I'm now even sure if smurf knows, he believes he will sign but he dosent know for certain,...

I think that if it had all been kept under wraps from the beginning it wouldnt have caused so much trouble... once its out of the bag [many months ago] it raises concerns, the drip drip of rubbish PR hasnt helped.

Yes people would have been asking questions by now but a good statement would have quelled the concerns.

Or just believe what is being said?

Or just believe what is being said?

Not after the amount of apparent contracts that Adams had on the table, but actually didn't.

And now after Adams was set to sign at the latest of last week and now won't for another 2 weeks, I think something is going on personally and it's not smurf, I think Adams is looking for the best outcome for himself (not a bad thing) and won't sign until a manager is appointed at Blackpool. I agree with the above post it would have been better for all this to have remained private.

That's because you love smurf and Adams and offer a completely biased opinion.

I love Adams for what he's done for the club, I don't have any real affinity for Smurthwaite, I just don't dislike him like so many others do. Your opinion by your own logic is bound to be biased. For an unbiased opinion you need a neutral fan of another club with no experience of Adams or Smurthwaite.

It always amazes me why a manager's contract of employment needs to be with a solicitor for ages. Surely all it needs to say is how much he is being paid, for how long and what bonuses are in for success. Not rocket science!

Archived