onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Neil Aspin

Jacko51

Aspo's record is good at Halifax, don't get me wrong, but how many promotions did Lee Sinnott win with Farsley Celtic?

Fair point Santa, they both have three promotions in non-league.

However, Aspin's record as a manager at Halifax is much better than Sinnott's at Farsley Celtic, with a winning percentage of 62% for Aspin compared to Sinnott's 49%.

The other interesting thing I found was that over his management career Sinnott has averaged a winning percentage of 48% in all the clubs he managed but it plummeted to 20% at the Vale, so either he couldn't cut it at league level or something else wasn't right at the club.

I agree Aspin would be a risk but you never know and I certainly wouldn't write him off. I'm just glad I'm not making the decision, if it has to be made.

Advert

Sean O'Driscoll would be one of my top choices (although he'd probably bring Richard O'Kelly as assistant, so does that rule him out on the 'no ex-Vale player' ruling?! :laugh:)

Always liked O'Driscolls kind of football but his record at Bristol City has put me off him a little bit.

Can't see Smurf paying Adams off and paying to get a man in from another club so probably not something to worry about.

Aspo's record at Halifax is superb and it's surprising he hasn't had a chance higher yet.

One thing looks increasingly clear though - Adams is unlikely to be here in August.

Aspin has a contract until the summer of 2015 with Halifax so I am guessing we would have to pay a bit of compensation for him.

I assume that since you have posted on here you have an internet connection? Try looking yourself, it isn't that difficult...

Maybe you should use your internet connection to look up how the previous regime you go on about screwed the club and fans over,there is plenty out there me owd fruit.:D;)

A certain Mr John Rudge is helping Aspin at Halifax since he left the Brit.

Sounds like a good set up that could be of use to a club they know really well.The thing with appointing Aspo is it wouldn't affect ST sales detrimentally.Bring Rudgie with him they'd probably double.:D

I just wish someone at the vale would come out and be honest about what is going on, they are treating us fans as idiots we know something is not quite right with the manager and owner,the contract tells us that, now all this talk about Neil Aspin to be are next manager,what are we suppose to think,I am convinced that Mickey will be gone at the end of the season,and NS might be gone as well,we deserve better than this load of crap, it's all talk and no action of NS,so come on and level with your faithfull supporters.

Archived