onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams contract

geosname

I can't tell you how much negativity I now feel towards Norman Smurf - it got me thinking how much has he done to further this club and before I list stuff out... Let me make myself clear;

I have massive respect for the backing he gave Wildes when in charge and what he continues to pump in from his own purse... And he clearly has a passion for the club after the last 18 months.

Now down to business;

Creation of the new club shop - Wildes idea and implementation - funded by Norman

Ticketing process taking us into the new age.. A Wildes idea and it has it's positives as negatives but it absolutely protects collection of 100% of match day turnstile revenue

The name on the shirts - again a Wildes idea, very poorly executed by those at the club after his departure (although I'm a very happy punter with the output)

Family focus in the bucaramanga - a Wildes idea

Supporting Micky with the budget to get is promoted (Wildes, supported by Norman)

Promotional games and themes last season - no doubt that was Wildes with support of those already at the club

The club shop over Xmas? I'm not sure and it's yet to be said we did well or not???

Now I know that the budget was set by Wildes and never reviewed by Norman???? Until recently???

I strongly believe now, that if Wildes was still at the helm we wouldn't have all this talk about being overspent because I now have the belief that he'd have delivered commercially where I believe we're no where near where we need to be...

What has Norman done other that contradict himself and make silly statements along the way, which will see our manager and players leave in droves come summer... And I include fans I'm that too.

Just because he's put money in doesn't put him beyond question and criticism... I was going to refrain but this has tipped the balance for me!

Advert

All this talk of cutting budgets and positioning of Mickys contract and stability are for me Norman creating a get out that will mean Micky will leave of his own accord because he gets a better offer.

It's getting beyond a joke, remove yourself Norman before things get that bad that you lose the manager and the fans - stat a silent partner or board member

His comment to Gary Benson was shocking - "I could sue him but he doesn't have anything"

How can a Chairman of a football club very publically say that about a fan of the football club? It's astonishing.

I get the impression he's a stubborn gob****e. For christ's sake Norman, hire a PR team, sack Lodey and the rest of the incompetent still at the club and give Adams his new contract.

I can only imagine after he's made a mistake he carries on because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong, despite any damage he will cause.

Why can we never have anyone normal in charge at this club?

One of my mates met him and described him as arrogant and up his own ****.

A fair point.But NS has stated that MA was one of the reason's he bought the club (main asset)

Lets clear this up for those deluded folk who still think smurf has any affinity with port vale. I have predicted tears since last may much to the disgust of most on this site.

Smurf was ill advised by wildes in the purchase of port vale he was advised he could make money. The near mere fact that any businessman could be so deluded he would think he could buy a football club and not have to heavily invest his own money for the first five years really does tell us how bad a businessman smurf is.

Smurf then goes on twitter and gives us a few sweeties we expected and talked about ex prem players we got a few has beens.

The commercial and marketing part of the vale are as bad as ever but still smurf puts it down to fans through the gate.

Micky will be gone and we will be gone for sure smurfs rationale is nonsense if he signed him and another club did indeed come in for him he would make 500k in compensation

The best outcome for the vale is that the bumbling Bafoon that is norman Smurthwaite puts a big for sale sign on the vale we go again

JEZZZZZZZ DING,this is a first,I actually agree with yer,I would love to have both SMURF/ADAMS at the club next season,I would also love to have a £10,000,000 player budget,mangers/players and agents are money grabbers which is distroying football from the top league to the bottom,No one knows what wagers ADAMS is on but Bratt did say he paid him big to come back,ADAMS as had a fare whack out of this club and he as helped get us to were we are but we can not afford to keep giving out generous pay rises.

You will all see first hand in the summer the aspirations smurf has for port vale it will involve the cheapest team the cheapest manager and he will hope to get out before we drop out of the football league smurf out

Adams is the best thing about Vale at the moment. To not offer him a contract now will see instability amongst the players, the season taper out to nothing and then back to the shambles we were in five years ago.

Our chairman needs to sign him up long term and then stick the For Sale sign up. I've no time for him at all.

it amuses me how many of the people here were once against Adams are now the opposite and using him as ammunition to fuel their agenda against Smurf. The truth is that a lot of you will only be happy if you are promoting some kind of anti vale hierarchy to get that feeling of self importance and black n gold adrenaline back

it amuses me how many of the people here were once against Adams are now the opposite and using him as ammunition to fuel their agenda against Smurf. The truth is that a lot of you will only be happy if you are promoting some kind of anti vale hierarchy to get that feeling of self importance and black n gold adrenaline back

I love how you try to take the moral high ground and yet during the match you assassinated Robertson so you aren't above criticism when it comes to being critical

I love how you try to take the moral high ground and yet during the match you assassinated Robertson so you aren't above criticism when it comes to being critical

I will never go back on my opinion Robertson isn't up to it though.the only reason you lot were against Adams is because he put himself forward to be a board member for the good of the club and enable us to sign players.that my friend is holding a grudge without thinking of the consequences.thank god nobody listened to you or god knows where the club would be now

:rollonthefloor: :rollonthefloor: :rollonthefloor:

Archived