onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams contract

geosname

maybe he is' date=' maybe he isn't. you will never be privy to this kind of information though. keep out of it[/quote']

I dont want to be, I have never asked to be, I just comment on what they say, isnt that why they say it? so people can read/listen to it.

Keep out of it?... or what?... you will abuse me on twitter?... ohhhh my nipples perspire with delight

Advert

it amuses me how many of the people here were once against Adams are now the opposite and using him as ammunition to fuel their agenda against Smurf. The truth is that a lot of you will only be happy if you are promoting some kind of anti vale hierarchy to get that feeling of self importance and black n gold adrenaline back
What a wally you really are. Everyone is entitled to change their opinion but it doesn't mean that it is for political reasons.

To be fair, I've also wondered what Geo would do with himself if he didn't spend his days moaning about the club. I don't expect anyone to be a ray of sunshine but the persistent griping by a site administrator is poor form.

As for the "from the other side of the world comment" that's ridiculous, life isn't as simple as just supporting the Vale the most people and I frankly worry for those it does

Tin hat time

The more I think about this, the more I get the distinct impression that the situation regarding Micky's contract is entirely down to Micky himself. He isn't exactly shouting from the rooftops about how much he wants to stay and I get the distinct impression that Smurf is making excuses for him

Tin hat time

The more I think about this, the more I get the distinct impression that the situation regarding Micky's contract is entirely down to Micky himself. He isn't exactly shouting from the rooftops about how much he wants to stay and I get the distinct impression that Smurf is making excuses for him

Its a possibility, although if I were in his position Im not sure I would shout about not wanting to leave, it may reduce the interest if he has to, I would sit and wait and let smurf do the running, countering his statements when necessary.

To be fair, I've also wondered what Geo would do with himself if he didn't spend his days moaning about the club. I don't expect anyone to be a ray of sunshine but the persistent griping by a site administrator is poor form.

As for the "from the other side of the world comment" that's ridiculous, life isn't as simple as just supporting the Vale the most people and I frankly worry for those it does

Surely what I do with my days is down to what I choose to do with my days.

Tin hat time

Really?

"It is the first time I will have seen a contract run out without being offered one, but if there is nothing on the table for me to sign, I will carry on doing the job"

Surely what I do with my days is down to what I choose to do with my days.

I never said otherwise. I do feel that as a site administrator you should offer a balanced view but you insist on being constantly negative and objectionable

Really?

"It is the first time I will have seen a contract run out without being offered one, but if there is nothing on the table for me to sign, I will carry on doing the job"

He's still not saying he wants an offer. I'm just trying to read between the lines, I hope he stays as much as anyone

Much as I want Adams to say I have a feeling that he is being very very well paid to do the job he is doing thanks to Bill Bratt - probably over paid

Adams wont want to take a pay cut (and why should he). Smurf possibly doesnt want to pay him what he is on (and if he is being overpaid then why should he)

Its not going to end well imo

I never said otherwise. I do feel that as a site administrator you should offer a balanced view but you insist on being constantly negative and objectionable

I don't find Geo constantly negative and objectionable..opinionated yes but nowt wrong with that

What are the rules governing the behaviour of an admin on the forum?

what the hell are you going on about? Nit picking everything that comes out of the club from the other side of the world' date=' offering nothing but negativity. Please just retire to your fishing lake[/quote']

What does Geo's location matter? Are you saying cos he's further away than most he ien't entitled to his opinions?What next, upou have to live within earshot of VP to have your say ;)

Comment on what he posts not him :)

Archived