onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams contract

geosname

Advert

Smurthwaite talks up his relationship with Adams stating that he's even given him advice so if there was an ounce of truth in that it doesn't make sense.

If Smurthwaite wanted to be rid of the manager due to financial matters, as much as I disagree it's the way forward it would be his prerogative...but then why make up reasons to cover this?

Maybe it's easier to sell a club to another owner without a manager that needs paying off.

Smurthwaite talks up his relationship with Adams stating that he's even given him advice so if there was an ounce of truth in that it doesn't make sense.

If Smurthwaite wanted to be rid of the manager due to financial matters, as much as I disagree it's the way forward it would be his prerogative...but then why make up reasons to cover this?

Maybe it's easier to sell a club to another owner without a manager that needs paying off.

It all points towards him manufacturing his own exit to be honest..

What a shocking state of affairs - we're 9th in the league, still in the FA Cup, have a good squad, stability etc. That's a good thing, right? Wrong! Some fans vocally don't like Norman (despite him saving the club), some fans vocally don't like Micky despite taking us to where we are (he left and came back, so what?, and both could potentially be gone at the end of the season, along with our better players and any chance of continued progress.

Yes, neither of them should necessarily read or be bothered by the drivel posted on here but ultimately it's in the public domain and it's obvious they've read a lot of negative garbage on here. Do we really deserve a successful club? It does make you wonder...

I dont expect smurf to tell us everything, in fact I dont EXPECT him to tell us anything, but if he chooses to tell us something I dont expect to gag on the smell

The 2 accounts offered by adams and smurf couldnt be further apart if they tried

Smurf... wildes had him against the wall and wanted to sack him

Adams... wildes offered a contract but smurf didnt want to honour it

Who do I believe?... I cant say... but it isnt the chairman

Well that makes everything clear as mud,add's more confusion and contradiction.

If not offering to renew MA's contract then how can he be confident for his future at the club?

He need's his contract sorted out asap so that he can plan player's contract's.Some might not want to sign a contract if they are not sure what MA is doing.The sooner this is sorted one way or another the better.If MA sign's a new contract then great.If he refuse's then it give's NS more time to sort out a replacement(has NS got anyone else in mind?)

'Nothing on the table to sign?'

Thought a while ago NS mentioned there was a contract on the table waiting to be signed?

MA "I will be a good free(contract)" - Is that mind game's.Or sort it out soon or i'm going(is MA looking elsewhere,while waiting?)

Well that makes everything clear as mud,add's more confusion and contradiction.

If not offering to renew MA's contract then how can he be confident for his future at the club?

He need's his contract sorted out asap so that he can plan player's contract's.Some might not want to sign a contract if they are not sure what MA is doing.The sooner this is sorted one way or another the better.If MA sign's a new contract then great.If he refuse's then it give's NS more time to sort out a replacement(has NS got anyone else in mind?)

'Nothing on the table to sign?'

Thought a while ago NS mentioned there was a contract on the table waiting to be signed?

MA "I will be a good free(contract)" - Is that mind game's.Or sort it out soon or i'm going(is MA looking elsewhere,while waiting?)

This is why Micky feels relaxed - he'll have no trouble finding a club that wants him.

A contract should be on the table if Smurthwaite intends to be around next season. If the terms aren't what Micky Adams has in mind, then he doesn't sign but the club and MA know where they stand and we can start working on what is to happen next season then (very reluctantly from my point of view but there you go).

Without a plan we're already in the bottom 4 struggling before the season has kicked off. We'll just be in disarray.

Archived