onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

The whole situation is farcical.

I parted with my hard earned thinking it would have arrived months ago. Essentially I placed my trust in Vale as did others & we've been let down badly.

I don't care what the issue is with Sondico that's between them & Vale. My dealings are with the club & the club need to do more.

Never again will I part with money to Vale without a physical product there, season ticket aside.

How long realistically can Smurf blame all issues on the previous regime? The complete lack of communication can't be blamed on anything in the past. Smurf in control of that now & we're still deficient.

I hate to say it but I don't believe all is well at the Vale behind the scenes. I have no background info but I do have my instincts and my instincts tell me somethings amiss.

Advert

It would take someone willing to push this to the limit to get something done...

If someone were to go to the shop and state that they have allowed more than a reasonable time for the goods to be delivered, and that they are now giving the club 14/28 days to deliver because they are making time of the essence or they want a refund... verbally and in writing... and that if the goods are not available by [the time limit] or the payment is returned or they go to court... it will bring it to a head... This would apply if any dates for delivery/collection were mentioned when advertising/selling the shirts although there have been dates mentioned several times since... it could also be done by registered post that shows proof of delivery.

Its a drastic route... but sometimes its the only way.

Im not saying that purchasers should simply that they could.

I really can't see what the issue is here. I ordered a football shirt from my club & paid £55:00.......... SIX MONTHS AGO.

Blimey I can't understand why this order was outsourced to a company on the other side of the world (other than for greed & vast profits per shirt)

Back in the day:doh: Bill Bell had our kit made locally & delivered by a man with a transit van.......... he even had the process video'd on VHS for us all to see........... at least you knew where you were in the old days blah blah blah:D

Due to the lack of info/updates coming from the club and the club shop staff seemingly not knowing anything about when the delivery is due to arrive.Im more and more tempted to think that the problem is more on the Sondico side than it is the club itself.With this in mind should Sondico be involved with the club next season then i wouldn't be surprised if sale's,replica shirts,training tops,casual shirts etc were poor.Which in turn could cost Vale unfortunately.So IF it is that the problem is on the Sondico side then it must be worth considering getting someone else in their place for next season.(Obviously depending on the terms of the contract as it is now,how long the contract is etc)

=Boslem Boy;1977821]I really can't see what the issue is here. I ordered a football shirt from my club & paid £55:00.......... SIX MONTHS AGO.

Blimey I can't understand why this order was outsourced to a company on the other side of the world (other than for greed & vast profits per shirt)

Back in the day:doh: Bill Bell had our kit made locally & delivered by a man with a transit van.......... he even had the process video'd on VHS for us all to see........... at least you knew where you were in the old days blah blah blah:D

There's a lot to be said for using a local company. Good press for the Vale, a good product & delivery within the next millennium. Worth losing a couple of quid profit on each shirt for. But I'm sure like any business, money is king. Chinese outsourcing, crap product & delivery light years away will continue.

Doesn't really matter where the ultimate problem is..your contract is with the Vale as the retailer

Maybe as Geo says it needs someone to give Vale a written ultimatum..I want it by such and such a date or a full refund within x days of that date

Drastic and not something anyone would want to do to the vale but it might just get things moving

Norman has just left me a voicemail (fair play to him)...he seems to be acknowledging the issues and I think a statement will be out pretty soon...doesn't make things right but I think the majority of people just want to know where they stand...

Norman has just left me a voicemail (fair play to him)...he seems to be acknowledging the issues and I think a statement will be out pretty soon...doesn't make things right but I think the majority of people just want to know where they stand...

Thats fair enough.Just an update on when they can be expected will put people at ease.

No disrespect to Norman but I suggest he'll just confirm that we are no further down the line to seeing the shirts! We need to know exactly what was agreed, when and what's happened since and why.

No disrespect to Norman but I suggest he'll just confirm that we are no further down the line to seeing the shirts! We need to know exactly what was agreed, when and what's happened since and why.

Yeah I agree it's got to the stage where he needs to do a little more than just release generic statement...I think an email or letter to those who have 'purchased' would be more appropriate...time consuming and a little costly i know... but £55 is a lot of money to many people and therefore I think it's justified.

The chairman and owner running his own customer service department as well ?

Once again attempting to do the job he should be delegating little wonder we are a commercial joke.

Archived