Sign in to follow this  
Lord P G Blakely

Limited edition shirt

has there been any mention of what the delay has been with these? The design was sorted in like June. They know how many they need to supply. Surely were talking a lead time of around a month?

I assume Sondico will be the suppliers next year, so smurf best get next season kit ordered pretty sharpish.

I rang the shop on Wednesday they just said sometime this month.

No rush then. He's had your money now you can all wait for your shirt. 4 months make a thousand shirts I hope there not on peace work

I think it's pretty shocking. The shirts were not cheap, I purchased two, one of which for a birthday present. I'd be surprised if they arrive in time, 24th September. I'm awaiting a call from the club as I've stated that as they have failed to deliver the product as specified everyone could be eligible for their money back. Extremely disappointed is an understatement!

Poor by Vale not getting these out on time. Remember though we're in a new era. We're all learning new things this season. 5 years down the line when everything is mastered at the club and understood by the fans we'll have a club that's running like clockwork. Patient's is a virtue, even if they are taking the mick a bit now!!

Poor by Vale not getting these out on time. Remember though we're in a new era. We're all learning new things this season. 5 years down the line when everything is mastered at the club and understood by the fans we'll have a club that's running like clockwork. Patient's is a virtue, even if they are taking the mick a bit now!!

Remember though he's had are money nearly 4 months. He was quicker anoth take the money off us but not so quick to deliver the goods. money money money

You'd think the manager of the club shop would have the foresight to contact the supplier and get an update on where they are with a delivery date.

Even if the shirts are being made abroad and are due sometime this month, they should already be en-route via container or ready for shipment via air-freight.

Either way there should be an ETA set in concrete.

All this "ifs & maybe's" is starting to make me slightly suspicious!

Smurth said sondico are busy and we ordered our shirts at the worst time off the year I had mine for my birthday back in June it will come when it comes

But Sondico are a professional company who should know their business commitments & when they took this order they should know their production period/service levels & they should have given the club a delivery date.

I ordered my shirt on the morning of the annoucement and was told by the club shop that delivery would be the end of July! The fact that the club are now being vague stating the "end of September" is concerning.

You don't put an order of a thousand shirts in to Sondico & accept a "whenever" delivery date.......... surely!

The lack of any sort of update what so ever from the club is poor and concerning.

Should tell Sondico to get their act together or the contract will be cancelled.