onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

Advert

You will all probably get them in time for the start of next season.

Whilst the smurf has been opening a high profile broom cupboard of a shop in the potteries shopping centre hopefully rent free for a year I once again re iterate his in adequacy to find some one to help him run the commercial side of port vale. All of the replica shirts have developed into an absolute joke.

The third shirt probably the biggest totally don't get it .

You get some one to produce it

You agree a cost you agree time lines and penalties for quality missed deadlines

They send you samples within agreed time lines

Your product arrives if it's not to the agreed standard of the samples or it's late penalty payments to the buyer kick in

Smurf and his lack of commercial sense has allowed his vendor to take the absolute ?155 out of all who ordered.

Just to save the usual boredom

Short memory, valiant 2001, we owe him our very lives, smurf for Lord Mayor. Go back to your multi imaginary gazillion pound business, you just want a job,.

I'm not sure it's Smurf fault I'd guess its more to do with the manufacturer Sondico.

Are sondico giving smurf the shirts for free. He is a paying customer and should be checking quality delivery dates and agreed penalties for non compliance before hands are shaken. It should not be the chairmans hand. Smurf has not set up his back room set up what so ever. It's like Adams running the first team the development squad the under 16s the under10s and the club shop

Whilst the smurf has been opening a high profile broom cupboard of a shop in the potteries shopping centre hopefully rent free for a year I once again re iterate his in adequacy to find some one to help him run the commercial side of port vale. All of the replica shirts have developed into an absolute joke.

You agree a cost you agree time lines and penalties for quality missed deadlines

Your product arrives if it's not to the agreed standard of the samples or it's late penalty payments to the buyer kick in

Smurf and his lack of commercial sense has allowed his vendor to take the absolute ?155 out of all who ordered.

Short memory, valiant 2001, we owe him our very lives, smurf for Lord Mayor. Go back to your multi imaginary gazillion pound business, you just want a job,.

So how did you go on when you applied for the job offering your skills to the club?

Are sondico giving smurf the shirts for free. He is a paying customer and should be checking quality delivery dates and agreed penalties for non compliance before hands are shaken. It should not be the chairmans hand. Smurf has not set up his back room set up what so ever. It's like Adams running the first team the development squad the under 16s the under10s and the club shop

So how did you go on when you applied for the job offering your skills to the club?

He may be talking through his rear end Melv but he isnt far wrong about the shirts... thats basically what should happen... although we dont know what was agreed and we dont know by whom... and that may be the key.

Thankfully the customers [vale fans] have been extremely patient.. which is a little unusual.

Just my opinion of course.

I take it the interview didn't go well? I assume he quickly realised you're full of cr@p & told you to do one :yes:

I asked him if it would be used as a 3 rd strip and that the players would wear it at least once as promised

His reply was that he didn't believe people had purchased them to wear, more of a commemorative item that would be either framed or kept in the presentation box, and therefore couldn't comment on my original question.

Perhaps he didn't realise that people would want to wear them and would want them in August who knows or perhaps they weren't ordered until recently and the £55k as been making a profit somewhere other than our pockets

I asked him if it would be used as a 3 rd strip and that the players would wear it at least once as promised

His reply was that he didn't believe people had purchased them to wear, more of a commemorative item that would be either framed or kept in the presentation box, and therefore couldn't comment on my original question.

Perhaps he didn't realise that people would want to wear them and would want them in August who knows or perhaps they weren't ordered until recently and the £55k as been making a profit somewhere other than our pockets

My father paid for mine & I had no intention of wearing it but was going to pass it on to my son. (as we have the same name) But to be honest all this messing about, broken promises and waiting with no certain delivery date has taken "all the shine" off what should have been a simple exercise that would have given the one thousand something to be proud of to own.

I wonder what would happen to the shirts if people started to pull out & ask the club for refunds?

What was Norman's response when you put your ideas and suggestions to him..or offered your services?

Have you not bought one?

Whiilst you are right in essence and even I am now starting to get a little fed up with the constant delays until you have seen the contract regarding the shirts that Wildes (it was I think) set in place its pretty hard to judge where the fault lies.

Stopped by a Sjoke fan this morning on camp, who thought this was brilliant. Charge fans £50 and not give them the shirts - just a promise and oh by the way - have a £10 voucher to buy stuff from our shop.

We are becoming a laughing joke now over this farce.

I've said nothing about this until now as i've just taken the stance of 'it will be here when it's here'...but it's all getting rather farcical now to be honest.

Taking £50k plus off your customers and not giving regular updates is rather unfair and unprofessional.

I just hope given the waiting time the kit is of good quality as I'm not so sure how forgiving supporters will be.

Archived