onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryan Burge

j_grainger10

George. I think what many fail to realise is that it is JMW and MA choose to play him as a right winger

As good as he may look cutting in and having a shot on goal - 4 / 6 times a year -

he looks embarrasing when he goes outside the full back.

The best wingers most definately are in a team to create chances for the forwards in the box.

JMW does not do this. Why we dont push him on the left even more i will never understand.

The balance of the team looks much better now with one wide man and Loft / Birchall being in midfield.

We now want Vincent on the bench to compete with JMW for the wingers role.

Jones failed us last night in getting forward and putting crosses in from the left. We were left

to JMW on his own and he too failed us the same way.

Dodds HAD to come on instead of Andrew, if we wanted to win the game.

Andrew - was he brought on to offer height when defending ??

Dodds really surprised me when he played center midfield and had a real good game.

He will always look likely to score a goal and always deserves that chance.

At last a voice of reason. Every one of his comments are very valid.Let me make it clear I feel JMW should be in the team but played more on the left side because as the 'Lion' says wingers are there primarily to provide service to the front men. Sadly Jennison rarely does this on the right side he usually tries to cut inside or knocks the ball back for the full back to cross the ball.

That said I'm sure that many managers are impressed by his pace but more often than not if watched regularly he flatters to deceive. Will folk stop pointing to his goals total because at least three were from the spot (and he has missed two) and a couple more from 'dead balls'. In my opinion penalties are no recommendation of a striker's ability as many of the best 'spot kick' experts are defenders.

Advert

Until the day comes when JMW changes his name to Ryan Burge, can you not start your own thread if you want to slate/ defend him?

Sadly Ryan as played his last game for Vale.You don't sit down for clear the air talks and call the hand that feeds you a C""t,Sad really as Ryan as talent but you only have to see that Motorway cops programme to see with that talent comes attitude.Good luck in the future Ryan.

Did that happen? Literally? There seems to be a lot of behind the scenes stuff about Ryan, like him supposedly criticising the training stuff, that people aren't aware of. Can anyone give a potted history?

Two sides to every story.

We do not need players like him.

I know for a FACT he is not liked.

Fight his corner all you want.

I would prefer to fight the corner of PVFC.

The sooner he goes and we all move on the better.

It will happen.

You are quite right..............There are two sides to every story

JMW is very infuriating. He can look brilliant and can score good goals but his service is very, very poor. Just notice how Popey is often giving him grief for his lack of crossing ability.

You could say most players in league two are infuriating! Take Griff for example! He's quality in the tackle and breaking play up but one of the worst passers of the ball I've ever seen. We're in league two, we're are going to get these players! As previously said, if our players were brilliant all round then they'd be in the premiership. Some people need to see the bigger picture.

You have no idea mate.

He didn't turn up for the pre-match meal because they didn't pick him up as was planned, he then made his way down to the ground and was then told not to bother.

Unreal how much bull**** some fans still swallow from the club after all the bull**** we've had down the years.

So which side of the story do you believe most Adams or Burge?

Both can't be wrong and both can't be right.

Seems to me that all the praise Burge was getting for some of his performances the season may of gone to his head. The guy hasn't achieved anything in his footballing career so far & had the opportunity with us to get his head down & give it a real good go for himself. I have no idea of what he's said for Loft to come out with his statement, but it couldn't of been good for him to say that Burge has to regain the trust of the other players.

Whether Burge thought he was in the right or not is irrelevant as he still Broke club rules by airing his view on Twitter, then refusing to apologise afterwards, which then turned into a suspension from Wildes.

If the guy want's to cut of his nose to spite his face then that's down to him. I'm fully behind Adams, Wildes, Loft, the other players & the club on this one. We all know that Adams likes a togetherness within the squad, " a tight knit group" as he says, seems to me that Burge has pushed himself out of that group, no one else.

Adams does hold grudges and does have his favourites.

We won't see Burge again in a Vale shirt, same for Morsy.

Why does Morsy get sent off and gets called a "coward" and dropped, yet Loft gets sent off and nothing is said and he's straight back in the team?

weere rakin upewd ashes agin.

Heard that an apology , "one word" could have sorted this out , he would have been back in the side by now , with probably a new contract at the end of the season, possibly with a promotion on his cv. But no , his stupidity and stuborness may have cost him dearly. Silly boy with attitude

ayse lark a lot mowere at is age, think thee can do wat thee want when thee want,yed lark berkenead and tew fuler issen, sumo thase yunguns av ter larn theeard wey.

Seems to me that all the praise Burge was getting for some of his performances the season may of gone to his head. The guy hasn't achieved anything in his footballing career so far & had the opportunity with us to get his head down & give it a real good go for himself. I have no idea of what he's said for Loft to come out with his statement, but it couldn't of been good for him to say that Burge has to regain the trust of the other players.

Whether Burge thought he was in the right or not is irrelevant as he still Broke club rules by airing his view on Twitter, then refusing to apologise afterwards, which then turned into a suspension from Wildes.

If the guy want's to cut of his nose to spite his face then that's down to him. I'm fully behind Adams, Wildes, Loft, the other players & the club on this one. We all know that Adams likes a togetherness within the squad, " a tight knit group" as he says, seems to me that Burge has pushed himself out of that group, no one else.

arekon thayt rate.

Do fans not think like I do, that we have spent far to much time discussing Ryan Burge. He has chosen his own path, he must live with that, we have bigger fish to fry at the Vale, and we need to concentrate on the upcoming games that will diffine the future of our club.

I doubt that we will ever know until either one of them leaves the club. Then the truth may come out. Ryan can be arrogant I'm told but MA bears a grudge big time I'm afraid. Two inflated egos I fear.

Archived