onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge's return.

melv

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Ryan-Burge-faces-new-trial-return-club/story-18531215-detail/story.html#axzz2OjUjpWNF

Still to face an internal inquiry.Need's to win back trust.His attitude needs to change(disruptive?)

His future is in the hands of the manager - Just as it should be.So it look's like Ryan's got to get his act together big time if he want's to remain with PVFC.Last chance saloon,or bye bye Ryan.

Advert

Lets hope its been sorted internally and he has had his wrist slapped...........Burge is my obvious choice to replace Birchall..

Yea hope he has learned his lesson,knuckles down,settles down.They all unite and work together all with one aim and get us promoted.

The manager made his mind up yonks ago and he's not one for changing his mind is he? Attitude, wonder where he learnt that from?

Really disappointing as Burge is a real talent.

My gut feeling tells me that its the end of Ryan Burge.But we will have to wait and see,see what Micky decideds to do.It's Micky's call and that's the way it should be.

Should never have got this far. Burge mostly to blame obviously for being a ****, but suspending your best footballer at a crucial time of the season is crazy. I think he has played his last game for Vale anyway, probably along with Morsy. Will be good next year when we've got Griffith back full time though :doh:

Burge is not being given the opportunity to learn any lessons.

"Though Burge will have served his suspension this weekend, he won't be involved in the Easter double-header against former club Cheltenham and Chesterfield".

Punitive action is still being taken against him.?

Why wasn't this sorted out during his suspension? Why is it being allowed to run and run? Very disappointing.

Presumably Adams thinks we don't need his quality for this vital run. At the end of the day as Melv says its got to be Adams decision, lets hope for all our sakes it's the right one!

Oh in case anyone wonders I will be supporting the lads on the pitch 100% :)

Or maybe Burge has shown no remorse and the management (and I include Mr Wildes in that) are sticking by there original decision that he doesn’t play until he apologises. Lofts comments suggest this could be the case.

Ive heard a story about him(not sure how true it is) that he walks around the club with an attitude of Billy big bo******.Thinking he is someone special and above everyone else.Is this what is being referred to by Lofty.But IF it is true then he does need to change his attitude and bought down a peg or two.

Or maybe Burge has shown no remorse and the management (and I include Mr Wildes in that) are sticking by there original decision that he doesn’t play until he apologises. Lofts comments suggest this could be the case.

Just send him out on loan in that case.Money off the wage bill no disruptive element.Micky can spend less time bothering about him giving him more time for the rest of the squad.

As I said earlier my gut feeling is he is on his way out end of season.Already decided.

I just think hes a ****.

He shat on every Vale fan when he said he wouldnt apologise.

I dont agree with Mickys methods at times but Ryan comes across as a big time charlie.

And last time i checked, he was no Lionel Messi. Infact his performances in the weeks prior to his suspension were borderline dreadful at times. He was embarrassed by Edgar Davids at Barnet.

Keep him out of the picture until the end of the season.

I just think hes a ****.

He shat on every Vale fan when he said he wouldnt apologise.

I dont agree with Mickys methods at times but Ryan comes across as a big time charlie.

And last time i checked, he was no Lionel Messi. Infact his performances in the weeks prior to his suspension were borderline dreadful at times. He was embarrassed by Edgar Davids at Barnet.

Keep him out of the picture until the end of the season.

Completely disagree. He's young and made mistakes that dosent make him a ****. He wasnt embarrassed by Davids, the midfield as a unit was overrun due to the tactics. He is our best midfielder and need him to get promoted, I do like how all of a sudden it's his fault that the midfield has failed not the tactics. We need him back in asap

Archived