onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge's return.

melv

Advert

see my post #54 on here

If he's put that then I'm sure that's going to be the end of him. He's obviously deleted it realising he's made a mistake. I genuinely think he's in the right with whatever's happened. He's conducted himself very poorly though in the aftermath. By my guessing he's had a massive fallout with Adams which led to the Bristol Rovers incident! I'm just gutted as I think we need him, he's been our best player this season. He just needed to swallow his pride and get on with it. There would be plenty of time to revealing the truth of it in the future, long after his time at the Vale

If he's put that then I'm sure that's going to be the end of him. He's obviously deleted it realising he's made a mistake. I genuinely think he's in the right with whatever's happened. He's conducted himself very poorly though in the aftermath. By my guessing he's had a massive fallout with Adams which led to the Bristol Rovers incident! I'm just gutted as I think we need him, he's been our best player this season. He just needed to swallow his pride and get on with it. There would be plenty of time to revealing the truth of it in the future, long after his time at the Vale

its still on Twitter

Has he? Really? You've actually read this on Ryan's Twitter account have you Melv? Really?

Im going off what has been posted on post #54 which was posted by a person i have no reason at NOT to believe.A post that I assume you have read being as that post came before you posted post #68.

Im going off what has been posted on post #54 which was posted by a person i have no reason at NOT to believe.A post that I assume you have read being as that post came before you posted post #68.

Of course I read post #54, and then looked at both twitter accounts so that I could find out for myself what was actually said and by whom.

So you personally did not see the tweet. Thanks for clearing that up.

Of course I read post #54, and then looked at both twitter accounts so that I could find out for myself what was actually said and by whom.

So you personally did not see the tweet. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that the best you can do?

Have you not heard about copy and paste;)

By the same token did you read about the latest news on this in the Sentinel or via the link on this forum?;)

Adams obviously gave Burge special dispensation to travel to the game from his home. Now for whatever reason he was late/wasn't picked up etc..

What Burge should of done was to sort it all out in-house, with Adams the next day, not vent his grievance's to all & sundry via twitter.

Didn't Burge say something on his Twitter last year about the club being a joke or something when the Ryder deal collapsed? I can't remember what he said exactly, but i seem to remember him ruffling a few feathers on here at the time. Maybe Adams & Burge could take a few PR lessons together & become good buddies again? :D

No, it's no good Melv. You're losing me and forcing me to go all JA.

Is that the best you can do?

I don't understand the question. The best what that I can do?

Have you not heard about copy and paste;)

Yes, of course, but what does that have to do with you not looking at the tweets yourself.

Im going off what has been posted on post #54 which was posted by a person i have no reason at NOT to believe

Again, you're saying that you haven't seen the tweets, you're 'going off' second hand information and offering an opinion without actually checking for yourself first. By the way, I used copy and paste for that last quote, cheers for the heads up Melv.

By the same token did you read about the latest news on this in the Sentinel or via the link on this forum?;)

I'm a bit confused as to what you are asking me here Melv.

Did I buy a Sentinel or did I click the link on this forum to the Sentinel? Is that what you are asking?

If that is the question, then the answer is no to both. I followed the link to the Sentinel through the @thisisstaffs twitter account.

Burge is not being given the opportunity to learn any lessons.

"Though Burge will have served his suspension this weekend, he won't be involved in the Easter double-header against former club Cheltenham and Chesterfield".

Punitive action is still being taken against him.?

Why wasn't this sorted out during his suspension? Why is it being allowed to run and run? Very disappointing.

Presumably Adams thinks we don't need his quality for this vital run. At the end of the day as Melv says its got to be Adams decision, lets hope for all our sakes it's the right one!

Oh in case anyone wonders I will be supporting the lads on the pitch 100% :)

if you've suspended someone you have to get in all the evidence of why he was suspended. You then go through it and come up with a decision. It takes time to get to the right decision sometimes. if he was rubbish as a player it may be easier to make up your mind but this is not Mickey Adams doing this is Ryans fault (from the evidence we've seen in the paper and on here) Ryan had a chance to appologise (according to the chairman) and declined. He then did appolgise after he had been suspended (to late) and maybe Ryan has his own agenda but would like to push all the blame on to the Manager and the club if he is sacked? I don't know, I haven't heard the full story but when all sides have had their say It is up to the Manager to make he decision, whatever it is and whether we think it's right or wrong is not relevent. Would it be such a big deal if he was our worst player and didn't something simular happen to a certain Mr Roberts not that long ago after all the chances that he seemed to have. We'll see what happens soon enough

No, it's no good Melv. You're losing me and forcing me to go all JA.

I don't understand the question. The best what that I can do?

Yes, of course, but what does that have to do with you not looking at the tweets yourself.

Again, you're saying that you haven't seen the tweets, you're 'going off' second hand information and offering an opinion without actually checking for yourself first. By the way, I used copy and paste for that last quote, cheers for the heads up Melv.

I'm a bit confused as to what you are asking me here Melv.

Did I buy a Sentinel or did I click the link on this forum to the Sentinel? Is that what you are asking?

If that is the question, then the answer is no to both. I followed the link to the Sentinel through the @thisisstaffs twitter account.

If you are confused then i'm sorry that you don't understand.But its quiet simple to understand really unless you are just being awkward.

Archived