onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge's return.

melv

thats crazy

no one for sure can say whos at fault

either way, looks like we will not see burge again

No chance, Burge knew exactly what he was doing. For whatever reason he was late and instead of offering a sincere apology he went on twitter spouting absolute **** about not being picked up and there being mad traffic. Refused to apologise when told too and then the apology he did offer was an absolute joke.

He knows better than us what Micky is like. If you play with fire you get burned.

I don't think he is an asset we can't afford to lose. As I say, he's played well but he's easily replaceable in my opinion.

Advert

Regal Begal

You, and I do not know the whole truth or both sides

My view is they are both acting daft

However, having said that MA is the manager, I will support his decisions....

Perhaps MA struggles to handle certain types of personality traits, it happens some times

I only hope that the lad has learned from his mistake. He's got bags of talent - you don't become a member of the Glenn Hoddle Academy for nothing, and it will be most pleasing to have him back in the starting eleven for the final push. He's been our best player by a country mile in certain games this season.

Crazy post.

Burge is 100% at fault. If he never plays for Vale again and never plays in the league again, fair play. He's been massively overrated by many on here despite the fact he has done well this season.

Swings and roundabouts.If the manager hadn't let him make his own way.Then non of this would have happened.As already mentioned the whole squad should travel as .... a squad.Micky gave Ryan the privilege to make his own way.Did Ryan abuse that privilege?Something somewhere went wrong as there are two sides to the story.We don't know 100% exactly where the truth lie's.There does seem to be something not right at all.Both of them have a big ego.But at the end of the day it will be Micky's call.

RB,please tell in your opinion who our best 2 central midfielders have been this season?In my opinion,and a few more,it would be Burge and Morsy.I wonder if they had been playing together in February we would be just clinging onto a top 3 spot.Add Doddsy to those 2 I think we would be still challenging for the title.Micky Adams is Grudge Holder General.Can anyone still remember how Sir Matt used to handle George Best?And before anyone says it,Burge is no GB as Adams is no MB.

Burge and Morsy probably have been our two best CMs. But you can't expect a manager who's been in the game over 30 odd years to just bow down to two 20 year old lads who at times have been ridiculously immature. Morsy didn't deserve the treatment he got in my opinion, yes he got sent off, yes he cost us 2 points but to drop him for weeks if not months as a result was daft. After all he did at least apologise and it doesn't seem like he has a bad attitude as he's kept himself to himself and worked his way onto the fringe of a first team spot again.

Burge has an attitude problem. As can be seen by his appearance on the police show and his consequent tweets. He seems to think that the world owes him when in actual fact he is in debt to Micky Adams and more importantly to PVFC for giving him his potential last chance in league football.

There is no way on this earth that Burge is good enough to back down on this. I don't know who the **** he thinks he is and I stand by the punishment handed out so far and I also stand by Micky Adams if he decides to drop him as a result of his stupid actions. If you can't trust him on a mobile phone how can you trust him to put in a good performance on the pitch?

I hope that he can sort his attitude out because he is young and has shown a lot of promise. But in the position we are now we don't have to settle for damaged goods. We can afford to **** him off and get someone in who is as good and has a better attitude.

Swings and roundabouts.If the manager hadn't let him make his own way.Then non of this would have happened.As already mentioned the whole squad should travel as .... a squad.Micky gave Ryan the privilege to make his own way.Did Ryan abuse that privilege?Something somewhere went wrong as there are two sides to the story.We don't know 100% exactly where the truth lie's.There does seem to be something not right at all.Both of them have a big ego.But at the end of the day it will be Micky's call.

I agree, but I don't think you can blame Micky for allowing him to make his own way. After all he is from Cheltenham which is on the way so it is understandable if he wanted to visit home or whatever he was doing. But regardless, if The manager says be at the hotel at 17:00 then you get there at 17:00. Don't turn up 45 minutes late and then go straight on twitter acting like a spoilt brat who seems to think he has a divine right to start that game.

There were 20 odd other people who managed to get there on time. I've not heard of another player under MA that has turned up late. (probably because if they did turn up late they admitted their fault, said sorry and got on with it)

It's a classic sign of this website. Some people want to see the back of Micky Adams, and therefore anything that happens will be twisted into a stick to beat him with. I mean seriously, sticking up for a 20 odd year old lad who turned up late and then breached his contract by tweeting disrespectful stuff about his boss and employeers just because we've lost a few games recently?

He should of been on time in the first place, especially if Adams gave him permission to travel on his own. He wasn't so was left out of the side that day, which is fair enough. To then go on twitter & have a pop about it to everyone was stupid & against club policy. He then refused to apologise & Wildes decides to suspend him, again fair enough. He's let the fans, Manager, the owner, club, & according to Loft the players down with his actions. No sympathy from me i'm afraid, he has to tow the line the same as everyone else at the club, regardless of how well he's played this season. No player is bigger than the club & that includes Burge, if he doesn't like it then he can leave as far as i'm concerned. We just don't need tension in the dressing room at this crucial time of the season

I agree, but I don't think you can blame Micky for allowing him to make his own way. After all he is from Cheltenham which is on the way so it is understandable if he wanted to visit home or whatever he was doing. But regardless, if The manager says be at the hotel at 17:00 then you get there at 17:00. Don't turn up 45 minutes late and then go straight on twitter acting like a spoilt brat who seems to think he has a divine right to start that game.

There were 20 odd other people who managed to get there on time. I've not heard of another player under MA that has turned up late. (probably because if they did turn up late they admitted their fault, said sorry and got on with it)

It's a classic sign of this website. Some people want to see the back of Micky Adams, and therefore anything that happens will be twisted into a stick to beat him with. I mean seriously, sticking up for a 20 odd year old lad who turned up late and then breached his contract by tweeting disrespectful stuff about his boss and employeers just because we've lost a few games recently?

Should every player that live's en route to the game be allowed to make their own way to the game if they live within a certain radius of the ground?I think its better for ALL the team to travel as a team.

As for turning up at the hotel on time it was said that he was not picked up as arranged.How true this so called arrangement was we don't know.We only have Ryan's word on this point.

Where has anyone on this thread mentioned they want to see the back of Micky Adams?

In fairness to Burge. He still has txts on his phone proving his innocence. I can see how he feels hard done too...

IF that is true and I don't know one one way or another.Then you would think that he would have tried to help himself by showing PW the text's.Maybe he has done we don't know.But Burge was still out of order for using Twitter as he did.

Archived