onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

6 hours ago, markh said:

Didn’t dm say his captain wasn’t here yet? Thinking it’s not Ronan so he must have something bubbling in the background. 

Will be interesting to see who he brings in as a new captain. 

4 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Love 'battling', means the price is going up! 😋 Bit disappointing only referring to six figure fee!

999,999 is a six figure fee. We'll give them a quid discount. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Love 'battling', means the price is going up! 😋 Bit disappointing only referring to six figure fee!

Whatever is agreed you'd imagine some serious add ons based on appearances, resale and further international appearances.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, JRC said:

Whatever is agreed you'd imagine some serious add ons based on appearances, resale and further international appearances.

Covers our backside doesn't it.

Exeter made a fortune from Olly Watkins add ons. Very important, although undoubtedly all will be undisclosed. 

• Like 3

It’ll be undisclosed but declared a ‘club-record fee’, and we’ll receive the payments over the next 3-4 years.

I don’t think it’ll make a seismic difference to our playing budget this year, but keeps us on a more steady financial footing after likely burning through £5m on two bad seasons in League 1.

8 hours ago, markh said:

Didn’t dm say his captain wasn’t here yet? Thinking it’s not Ronan so he must have something bubbling in the background. 

I’m not sure he said that his new captain “wasn’t here yet”… but I may be mistaken.

He definitely said he was going to change the captain… I thought Garrity after he said it.

• Like 1

It’ll be undisclosed but declared a ‘club-record fee’, and we’ll receive the payments over the next 3-4 years.
I don’t think it’ll make a seismic difference to our playing budget this year, but keeps us on a more steady financial footing after likely burning through £5m on two bad seasons in League 1.
The main thing is to keep the academy production line going.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Rumours Jordan Rhodes has been seen at the ground. Good signing if true, age is irrelevant if he scores the goals to help us get back up, there’s still plenty of mileage left on him I reckon. 

I think a few players have been spotted at the ground which you would expect really but they will just be doing the rounds,maybe Moore can swing something in our favour,i have no doubt though he would bang goals in at league 2 level but it will be so hard to get him.

If we did though i think that alone SHOULD help push us towards at least a play off finish,also that would be goals we have brought in with Rhodes and Curtis

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vtid said:

15 goals in league 1 last season. His goal scoring record over his career is really good, he would tear the bottom division to shreds. Shocked if we pulled this off mate 

Yes 15 goals in 29 games until he got injured

Even at 34 would a 3yr deal(risky i know) sway it a bit in our favour as it did with Curtis,not sure if Rhodes has had major injury issues or not recently though.

Also no matter what some think about him Darren Moore can be a massive pull for a player....... 

11 hours ago, Vtid said:

True 🔥 I wouldn’t be suprised to see another player of Curtis’ calibre coming through the door & Planty being used off the bench. Have a feeling one of Ben or Chizzy will be off. If we were to sign someone like Rhodes then it’s a real statement of intent that we’re going for it. Carol could be blowing her Synetics wedge 😁Hopefully we keep both of them as they would be a big handful for us next season 

I know it's very tongue in cheek but she wont be blowing her wedge,as i have said previously she is determined to make up for her mistakes and try her best to get us straight back up(Moore and his team was the start,not cheap) so she will spend more than people think and this window should eventually show that i think and fair play to her,she has had a lot of deserved stick but if she is backing the manager well then she will deserve credit too.

There will also be the potential of a Dipepa sale where a fair bit of that would go back into the team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, markh said:

I cant remember tbh,he certainly said there will be a new captain