onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Flitcroft gone

Bede

49 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Thousands? In that case I can only put it down to the world we live in today

I was referring to the thousands of us who still give a damn - we must be soft 🤣🤣🤣💗👍

• Like 2

Advert

On 21/03/2024 at 21:31, JohnDoe said:

Does this put pressure on Moore now?

No but it gives him an easy out if we go down and he wants to leave: I was brought in because I believed in DF’s vision and planning, and now it’s a different state of affairs etc.

Edited by 1

55 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but if we are to stick with a head of recruitment what about trying to bring Foyle in for that role,he has been spoken highly of in that role at previous clubs?? 

Just like a manager needs his own coaches, a DOF needs his own personnel. Wipe the slate and start again; there are people there complicit in signing the squad we have today and worsening it in January.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but if we are to stick with a head of recruitment what about trying to bring Foyle in for that role,he has been spoken highly of in that role at previous clubs?? 

I mentioned him about 5 or 6 weeks ago and got shot down on here by most people on here.

Now, I see that his name is being mentioned by quite a number of Vale fans in the past 48 hours.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Why are Vale fans so obsessed about bringing back ex-players/managers?

This is a little bit different because Foyle's got about 10 years experience now of being a Director of Football, Recruitment etc and he still lives local.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Apparently, she was advised by her legal people not to buy the Vale!

Personally I would never, nor advise anyone else to, buy a lower league team. No money and large amounts of grief. If she was after a hobby I'd have recommended a labrador. It's also one of the few businesses where 90% of the customers claim they can run the business better than the managers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I mentioned him about 5 or 6 weeks ago and got shot down on here by most people on here.

Now, I see that his name is being mentioned by quite a number of Vale fans in the past 48 hours.

I think subconsciously they are channelling you BJ - you planted the seed 💗💗💗

Wouldn't be against MF myself👍👍

• Like 3

Dm said in his presser that the club had bought in 3 people 3 weeks ago as free agents to train, he was very guarded in his words but he arranged a closed doors friendly this week to see them in action and decided that after 3 weeks at the club they were no good. That speaks volumes for the standard of recruitment and that's the guarded "not backstabbing anyone" comments to the press. It's simply been a total <ovf censored> show and flitcroft is the person that was responsible for that.

36 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

Dm said in his presser that the club had bought in 3 people 3 weeks ago as free agents to train, he was very guarded in his words but he arranged a closed doors friendly this week to see them in action and decided that after 3 weeks at the club they were no good. That speaks volumes for the standard of recruitment and that's the guarded "not backstabbing anyone" comments to the press. It's simply been a total <ovf censored> show and flitcroft is the person that was responsible for that.

You’re bang on. It’s way too late to be bringing in free agents as they’ll be nowhere near ready to go fitness wise. 

• Like 1