onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burton (A) match thread - 23rd March

Advert

Made an impulse decision on Saturday before the game to get a ticket for this. If I'd come to my senses and realised the shower of <ovf censored> they were about to show against Oxford I wouldn't have bothered. Got no faith in this team getting a result until they show me they can. My guess is we'll start well again for 10 minutes or so and then they will get a corner and fill in the blank from there.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

The reality is that if Vale pull off an achievable win at Burton, they can catch Cambridge.

It is doable. 

I think 46/47 does it so 4 wins, 2 draws but that means we can only lose 3 games which I just dont see. Bolton and Peterborough plus one more.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

I think 46/47 does it so 4 wins, 2 draws but that means we can only lose 3 games which I just dont see. Bolton and Peterborough plus one more.

You don't know how many Cambridge and Burton will lose. It's still in Vale hands if they win Saturday. 

If they don't win Saturday... They are down... Official. 

• Like 1

This side has nothing in them. They’re just waiting for the season to end . Garrity and Ripley are committed pros , and the young lads try hard , but the likes of Massey and Ojo have downed tools. With the current setup  , Vale are headed for the National League. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

The reality is that if Vale pull off an achievable win at Burton, they can catch Cambridge.

It is doable. 

Actually Burton on the same points as Cambridge so a win would guarantee 3 points from safety. 

2 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You don't know how many Cambridge and Burton will lose. It's still in Vale hands if they win Saturday. 

If they don't win Saturday... They are down... Official. 

Agreed. The next three games, Burton, Rovers at home and Northampton are ones you’d usually say we could get something from. 

7 hours ago, darren1810 said:

6 without a win Burton are including a home defeat to Carlisle. 

However we've trumped that ourselves and have often been up against similar opposition. 

6 without a win.  The ever giving Vale players will sort that out within the first 20 minutes as Burton go 3 up due to defence watching them walk through and score.

Thank you Fraudcroft and Recruitment team for your brilliant recruitment over the past 2 years.  Here comes Div 2 and then another relegation out of the league if this lot stays.

• Like 4