onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PVFC Meet delegation of fans regarding current concerns

Advert

Ah yes nice feel better now that theyve had a chat and decided to do a whole lot of nothing over it and tell us absolutely nothing that was discussed feel really in the loop after reading that bunch of meaningless words . How many times do they have to acknowledge there communication hasnt been good before they actually start to improve this. Sick of hearing we need to do better. Do better then?

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

A final point is that, through the business-spiel language, it is clear that the fans were heavily critical of Flitcroft.

• Robust and honest feedback around accountability for football performance.

An extremely corporate and negotiated way of saying ‘the fans want him gone’.

I think it’s obvious that Carol’s position hasn’t, and probably won’t, change.

Again, I wasn’t in the meeting and didn’t have any involvement, but those calling for Flitcroft to be sacked are likely to be disappointed.

I think the best we fans can hope for is that our DoF gets his duties  re assigned, 

Sanitary facilitator perhaps ?. He has made himself seemingly indispensable to the powers that be so he isnt going to get the boot not from my reading of Carols letter to the fans.

I honestly just think were being run by a bunch of cowards ill probs get stick for saying it. Hiding behind statements and secret meetings if you want to be transparent show your faces hold a forum. Explain things. Instead were left to untangle cryptic statements that explain nothing that were concerned about. And get told basically to shut up and support the club. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately the damage has already been done over a 12 month period. Stop trying to appease people by talking rubbish - it’s becoming a circus. 

Whatever the statements read, winning games is the only thing that will help now. Due to the last 12 months of ineptitude we aren’t (and haven’t been) in the position to win games with this team (plus the previous management set up).

We’ve got behind them and nothing has changed. Fans are now starting to turn and they are crapping themselves. 

Instead of begging us to unite and get behind the team, give us reasons to do so. Winning on Saturday will be a start. If not, things will only get worse.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I love it when fans criticise some people who have tried to do something about the situation whilst sitting on their backside in front of a computer. 

I love it when a poster makes incorrect assumptions about a poster.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

I honestly just think were being run by a bunch of cowards ill probs get stick for saying it. Hiding behind statements and secret meetings if you want to be transparent show your faces hold a forum. Explain things. Instead were left to untangle cryptic statements that explain nothing that were concerned about. And get told basically to shut up and support the club. 

I think the cowardly thing to do would to have kept quiet and not met with anyone. Have you or anyone else been to the club to ask if Flitcroft is available to have a chat? Genuinely interested if anyone has tried that as he did say he was available for that on the recent podcast and I'm interested to see if it's true or waffle. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

You appear not to believe the summary agreed by ALL sides involved in the discussions. On what basis are you asserting that Carol is "pigheaded"?

This meeting may well have been overdue, but my reading between the lines of the agreed statement is that it appeared to be a frank exchange of views and some progress was clearly made in bridging the gap between owners and fans.

Obviously, the proof will indeed be in the pudding, but why not give Carol another chance before climbing in with a personal smear based on your pre-judgement?

It's either pig headedness or sheer delusional that she still believes in and backs Flitcroft as she does. And that won't change anytime soon.

Anyone who thinks we're actually capable of still getting out of this mess and winning enough games to stay up is also delusional. We're back in League Two to stay because of Carol's woeful decision making over the last X period of time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

Is it just me or has the dynamic changed behind the scenes?

"Darren Moore and his team will work closely with David Flitcroft". Not the other way round. Do I detect a behind the scenes coup?

I picked up on that comment too and hopefully will take a little comfort from it if we are correct in our assumption that DM and his coaching team are going to have a greater say in player recruitment!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1