onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

I picked Debrah up front today. I said he couldn't be any worse than the other forwards.

Wilson had a 1 on 1, so did Garrity. Neither scored.

We won't win games giving 2 goals start then trying for half an hour 

In my earlier post I said Sang,Jones and Massey would be nowhere near my squad. Moore picked all 3 and all 3 were dreadful,as they have been most of the season. Moore also left our best outlet(Chislett) on the bench and didn't start Mighten.

I've said it before .we look worse than when Crosby was manager 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Advert

15 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You know deep down it won't improve. The fans are taken for granted as are St sales 

It won't improve this season, as far as I'm concerned we're down barring a miracle, it has to improve next season or Vale will be in trouble again.

What evidence do you have for making a statement like "The fans are taken for granted as are St sales", it doesn't help and is unfounded, ffs the club met with the fans recently.

I anticipate Flitcroft will be gone by the end of June.

Just now, Paul6754 said:

It won't improve this season, as far as I'm concerned we're down barring a miracle, it has to improve next season or Vale will be in trouble again.

What evidence do you have for making a statement like "The fans are taken for granted as are St sales", it doesn't help and is unfounded, ffs the club met with the fans recently.

I anticipate Flitcroft will be gone by the end of June.

The evidence are the fans. Plenty of people are disgusted with the disconnect and disregard from the owners and that's before the content of the letter. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Same. I've booked minibus for Burton and day on ale but I'm done till August. 

Seen far worse Vale teams than this and we are better placed off the pitch.

However I feel a real disconnect with the majority of the team. Obviously some exceptions. Really dislike this side .

im off to sandbach  on the piss for the burton game !! minibus going from the crown 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Oh come on do you really think Fraudcroft will resign 🙄

got more chance of us being L2 champions next season either Carol bins him off or she sells up because she'll be lucky if one man & his dog turn up watch that shyte next season 

Will Nappy, you most reasonable of fans and the least knee jerk person on here, I live in hope. All you seem to do is froth at the mouth.  I'm gutted at what is happening at the club, but I don't litter this forum with rage like you do.  Opinions are like arseholes, we all have one, and yours is just special.  We both want Flitcroft out - Isee it my way, you see it yours.  Keep foaming and frothing fella, but look after your mental health eh?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Due to some other life stuff that’s happened this week, as well genuinely ruining my weekends with how angry this team made me, I decided not to go today. It’s the first time I’ve willingly not gone to a home game - bar when we starved out V2001.

Losing as many games as we have for 14 months is simply damaging for fans with any degree of emotional involvement. I had to remove myself. It felt wrong, I felt that I wasn’t a ‘proper’ fan - but I’ve had a much nicer afternoon than if I’d gone, as opposed to being seething and moody. I’m sure many will criticise me, but I couldn’t deal with another Saturday like this one would inevitably turn out. 

Feel for the fans who went and had some degree of hope. This is an awful team with absolute no fight, and a manager who, whilst dealt a poor hand, is playing it horrendously. 1 point from 6, is it? It’s appalling, and there are questions he needs to answer next season.

Everything I’ve heard from Carol suggests that Flitcroft is going nowhere, and we all need to come to terms with it. We know he’s the problem, but unless she has a Damascene conversion in the next few weeks, he’ll be in situ come August. 

For now, I’ve got my Saturdays back. I’ll a fool who’ll renew in the summer, but I’m not sure these players are worth the wasted Saturdays till May. The sun is coming, Euros in June, Carol won’t fold us. We will go down and the world won’t end. We’ll be back to 5000 total gates, and probably won’t come straight back up.

It’s rubbish, but what else can we do?

The establishment don’t care about your wellbeing, otherwise they would make the changes we are all crying out for. Not going doesn’t make anyone any less of a fan, it lets the club know we can’t be mugged off. 

• Thanks 1

3 season tickets not used today; myself and two mates. I missed the pre-match pint and the banter but certainly not the ‘football’. 
Checked the team selection at 2.00 and struggled to name 4 starters good enough for league 2.

i said I wouldn’t go again until Flitcroft went, you can add DM to that. Those Huddersfield lads who came on here to warn us were absolutely spot on.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PVFC764 said:

He will still be here next season and no doubt wangle a huge pay rise for all his brilliance.  Same recruitment policy and another season with the same squad and no strikers no doubt.

Carol will still be hoodwinked by his powerpoint presentations on how the club is Championship Ready.

Let's see, I think the reaction from the Fans will be brutal. I don't think the Owners will be able to ignore the message this time...

Edited by Tamworth
  • Like 3