onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

5 minutes ago, Stockleys_socks said:

Check out the responses to the vale twitter feed to her most recent award: "bit more PR for her", "No, no, no we need sort the club out first", "thank god she doesnt enjoy the limelight and just focuses on running a football club", "we're in a relegation battle f@%k this SH!t", "great news if only it was helping the club win games. get your head out of your arse and concentrate on the club ffs". Shall I go on? As for the comments on "The Wonder of You" fb page......check that out too.

Well, I thought you were talking about on here. People don't have to cross the line and make it personal.  She clearly hasn't been making bad choices on purpose after all.

But I do feel like for some people you just can't question her without being told you know nothing and/or being reminded of our promotion. The latter which she obviously got a hell of a lot of praise and gratitude for already.

• Like 1

Advert

2 hours ago, PVFC FAN said:

Makes you wonder how we convinced dm and his coaches 

I did think at the time there was no way Moore would come here without the promise of proper funds. (Look what happened at Sheff Weds)

Hopefully, if Carol is looking to invest more, she sees the light with Flitcroft and employs someone with the help of DM to push us forward. 

I really wouldn't want her wasting good money on Flitcrofts constant football failures.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I somewhat agree,you will see now that people will be wanting her to plough money in,happy to spend her money for her... 

I actually think that she will put money in,she will want to right whats wrong,she will at least want to get us back up before she leaves...maybe this is what she meant when she said we will be ok and that is why DM's backroom staff will be announced this week.

Maybe she will tap into the company who bought synectics to put a few quid in,i do think she will be open to other investors as well now if she has a bit more time

You don't need millions to be a successful league one club... Look at Wycombe. 

You just need players, management and an owner who pull in the same direction as what the fans wish. Oh and a decent football strategy and a shrewd investment on the pitch. 

Money can't buy all of that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You just need players, management and an owner who pull in the same direction as what the fans wish. Oh and a decent football strategy and a shrewd investment on the pitch. 

It kind of can tho 😁 but I get your point 👍🏻 

Well, I thought you were talking about on here. People don't have to cross the line and make it personal.  She clearly hasn't been making bad choices on purpose after all.
But I do feel like for some people you just can't question her without being told you know nothing and/or being reminded of our promotion. The latter which she obviously got a hell of a lot of praise and gratitude for already.
The only reason that OVF isn't as bad as Facebook etc is because it's moderated and people know it. Take that away and it'd be just as bad on here
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, ONLYWAYISUP said:

What happens with the staff (and their costs) who have a joint role between Synetics and Port Vale?

I was told that at the start of the year there was a big transfer of staff from Synectics to Port Vale. This included mostly people who were working full time for PV but still on historic Synectics contracts.

But this didn't include some who still do both like maintenance and IT staff. 

It will depend on the new owners how much of a separation they want between the two, if we see our own staff costs go up.

12 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Look at stoke 

All the money in the world and there on the verge of going down 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ONLYWAYISUP said:

What happens with the staff (and their costs) who have a joint role between Synetics and Port Vale?

No longer the case. Those employees are fully employed by the club. Contracts where changed at the end of last year 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, philmpv said:
22 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

The only reason that OVF isn't as bad as Facebook etc is because it's moderated and people know it. Take that away and it'd be just as bad on here

<ovf censored> off

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Phil said:

What is House of the Year?

It's a fancy name for Company of the Year awarded by private equity companies at their annual awards event. If anyone is wondering what this company does, it buys promising businesses, builds them up and then sells them on at a profit. Its average return to investors is 6 1/2 times their investment, making it the most successful company of its kind in Europe. As someone else has posted, I wonder if Carol could tap them for some investment in the club?

I reckon Robbie will invest now too.

My only reason being is that when interviewed DM said he'd spoken to Robbie on the phone  & would be meeting him soon. I thought it was a bit of a strange think to say at the time.

Or is that just me putting 2+2 together & coming up with £180m? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1