onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Peterborough (A) match thread - 10th March

robf

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Can't afford to say that.

We have 4 games left. Yes 4.

If we write Bolton off as we did tonight it's an utter disgrace on the travelling away support. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't try I'm saying I'm not surprised. Far far better side. Doesn't mean I'm not delusional and would go and watch anyway. Anything can happen but I'm not gonna get to upset about it. Just gonna move on to the next and hope for the best. Vale staying up.

Utv

Edited by PVFC FAN

Advert

5 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

We set up 1st half to keep men behind the ball and it worked until the final kick, 2nd half I felt we started better but the penalty killed us. We looked better in spells but pushing forward exposed us and the massive gulf between the 2 teams in quality is evident. Need to remember though these were championship last season and have kept their squad together. I think give Moore the summer to root us out and set us up and whichever league were in we will compete but tonight was never going to be our night.

No they weren’t. They were league one same as us.

When you look at the teams out tonight, we didn’t have a prayer. We are a mid table L2 team at the best. When this season ends questions need to be answered, why were key players not signed in the January window, why were the lessons not learnt from a year earlier, Darren Moore does not have a prayer with the squad he has inherited, why did we not sign key players. To rub it in we sign a player with 5 games left. Ok we have needed a LB for years, but why leave it till now. 

4 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Not really bothered if we lose to the big teams. If we win or draw it's nice but have to perform against the teams at mid table and down at the bottom

Patrick is your strategy to get rid of the dead wood at the club or just carry on with the current players we have and nose dive into the Vanarama with our championship ready facilities? 

• Like 2

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

Patrick is your strategy to get rid of the dead wood at the club or just carry on with the current players we have and nose dive into the Vanarama with our championship ready facilities? 

Can't do much now pal

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

Patrick strategy is to have the best looking kit in League two

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, tommytunstall said:

We are a mid table L2 team at the best.

This squad would really struggle in L2.

I'd love to know why the recruitment team didn't leave at the same time as DF.

• Like 1

Embarrassing going to a side in the same division and setting up and playing like we were league 2 away at a premier club

One shot on target and one corner both in injury time

The less said about that car crash line up the better

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

Darryl got it wrong first half at Cheltenham last night. He made 4 changes for the second half and went back to attacking football. Ok, they didn't score /win but at least he tried to change it for the better.
  • Like 1