Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

Advert

Carol, you're as much to blame as your beloved Flicker.

He's destroying (if he hasn't already destroyed) the club and you're allowing it.

That to me is just as unforgivable.

Valeforever got it spot on in everyway, because you are definitely leaving a legacy.

• Like 2

How can we possibly sack Flickers? Who cares about the results and quality of our squad? All are irrelevant, small details  

This man loans in (teenage) players from Premier League teams (who are desperate to loan their players out. And he sold one of our (teenage) players to a (second bottom) Premier League team (who are hoovering up young teenage players and will likely loan him out again). That is the sign of a great DoF. We are truly not worthy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lydiatevaliant said:

It's a farce at this point. The evidence could hardly be any starker but Carol is in a parallel universe where every target has been met and the recruitment has been phenomenal.

The club will only be as good as the recruitment. Vale's Head of Recruitment is a ex part time player analyst made up by Flitcroft to be HOR his first role in recruitment. You could not make it up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lydiatevaliant said:

It's a farce at this point. The evidence could hardly be any starker but Carol is in a parallel universe where every target has been met and the recruitment has been phenomenal.

Considering he’s the head of “everything football related” you are very correct. The evidence is overwhelming.

If this was a court of law, the jury would unanimously vote in favour of his sacking.

The man is an utter disgrace. And I’ll continue to say it. He’s a narcissist.

Where is the POWERFUL woman Carol once was?

Where has that demeanor gone?

Why is she against the fans in defending him?

Why is she emotionally defending him in the valiant suite?

It is all the traits of being controlled by a narcissist.

Id happily tell him to his face as well but he would just laugh it off and ridicule me. And make me the victim.  It’s what they do.

At this very point in this football club, he is now the most evil person we have had since Norman. 
And I would go as far to say that he is not far off Norman. And I don’t say that lightly.

18 months of excuses.

This is getting silly. True fans will be getting angry. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bede said:

If we go down and Stoke also go down, he won't ever be able to attend a Vale game again.

I remember when we used to joke about Agent Jones and Agent O’Neil. I suspect the Coates family have successfully put their agent into PVFC

2 minutes ago, Bede said:

If we go down and Stoke also go down, he won't ever be able to attend a Vale game again.

Oh he will mate.

Thats what narcissists do.

He will just get security.

And the way it’s going, Carol will be there holding his hand.

Im absolutely stunned at the whole mess. It hasn’t even crept in overnight. It’s been ongoing for 18 months or more. 

He has bull crapped the fans. He has bull crapped the owner. And only one side can see it and the main side that needs to see it, flutters her eyelids at him and kisses his arse.

The strangest I’ve ever seen this club. Not the worst mate but good god this is one weird situation with their relationship, when the whole fanbase can see that his position is untenable.

• Like 5

Get this clown out of our club. Today our team consisted of - a midfielder at rwb. A centre half at lwb. A child up front. A right back coming on at centre mid. A winger coming on at centre mid. Brought on a pub player we payed 70k for.

Meanwhile, whilst we we are playing wingers and right backs in centre midfield, we sent out an actual central midfield player on loan. 

His position is untenable.

Edited by Powerline
  • Like 7

Is DoF a hynotist, look in my eyes, look in my eyes. Where can I buy a early bird season ticket, as I'm really enjoying getting beaten most games,  I just can't get enough. I won't have a bad word said about our DoF we are so fortunate to have him accountable for all football matters, how on earth did we manage to land this talent in our club?