onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

3 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Yeah he’s certainly no long term option. If you look at his time there he’s seemed to view it as his purpose to basically <ovf censored> talk Scottish football from the moment he arrived. It needs someone who can be the bad cop more I think about it try and kickstart some reaction out of these. He did nearly keep Morecambe up last season.

Nearly doesn't count though 

Advert

As a stop gap until the end of season I’d have no problem with Derek Adam’s. We are in need of a manager who will ruffle a few feathers and stop us from being so bloody nice. 

Beyond end of April absolutely not.

1 hour ago, pete vale said:

You have a system and stick to it, when you begin to lose you still chase your tail believing the plan (system) will all come good in the end, particularly if you know of no alternative and are constantly being sold the dream with a few 'cash incentive sweetners' like the sale of youth along the way.

DF is a skilled talker and has a vast knowledge of the game, it doesn't mean he's right. If he was so good then why did he/ need to 'rock-up' at "Poor Old Port Vale" in the 1st place?

I'll be staggered if we survive in League 1 this season. Perhaps a few likely beatings against Stevenage and Peterboro can awaken the real world in which we live? Never thought I'd see this, so sad. I do hope the plan/ process works but I for one will not be betting on it!

I can relate to much of that.  Remember that saying 'Do the same things over and over again, and expecting the same results, is the definition of insanity'

5 hours ago, ValeForever. said:

Why is everyone losing their heads over Kennedy. He was spotted in the scouting seats ffs. Will he apply for the job, yes probably, along with lots of others. Does it mean the job is his, no it doesn't. He was probably just doing due diligence before he applies for the role. Something that most ppl do before applying for a new job.

Don't want Kennedy or Adams 

That shows a total lack of vision 

And ambition in my opinion  

Don't want Kennedy or Adams 
That shows a total lack of vision 
And ambition in my opinion  

Tbh I don’t think we are in a position of strength when attracting a new manager , poor team no strikers lots of injuries who wants a relegation on there CV ????

Micky Mellon was on Granada News tonight talking about his and Oldham's community work. He currently has them moving well up in the conference. Has achieved promotions before. Apparently he has also co-authored a book that may be relevant: "The First 100 Days: Lessons in Leadership from the Football Bosses".

3 minutes ago, Warren said:

Micky Mellon was on Granada News tonight talking about his and Oldham's community work. He currently has them moving well up in the conference. Has achieved promotions before. Apparently he has also co-authored a book that may be relevant: "The First 100 Days: Lessons in Leadership from the Football Bosses".

Used to be Flitcroft's assistant at Barnsley

24 minutes ago, Warren said:

Apparently he has also co-authored a book that may be relevant: "The First 100 Days: Lessons in Leadership from the Football Bosses".

There's only 80 days left of this season so that's us knackered

Archived