onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

I noticed on the Plymouth commentary yesterday that Devine is playing far better now he has been pushed up more up front, Vale played him more defensively. I said that at the time, I’d like to see him played as a number 9 behind the center forward. Wilson should not be starting on current form, I’d have the Mighten in front of Chislett with the 3 midfielders being Ojo, Walters and Weir.

Advert

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

I noticed on the Plymouth commentary yesterday that Devine is playing far better now he has been pushed up more up front, Vale played him more defensively. I said that at the time, I’d like to see him played as a number 9 behind the center forward. Wilson should not be starting on current form, I’d have the Mighten in front of Chislett with the 3 midfielders being Ojo, Walters and Weir.

Same mate but I’d have Sang in there with Ojo & walters instead of weir. Weir prob suits best coming off the bench behind the strikers role 

I noticed earlier a lot of slagging off Huddersfield comments, but I really wonder why? I'm 71 so no slagger off just for the sake of it, but this guy is a con. You seem a bunch of fairly easily pleased supporters, hardly any duff comments, even after losing to relegation rivals. Believe me he's crap, and one wonders why you can't see it whatsoever?

7 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

I noticed earlier a lot of slagging off Huddersfield comments, but I really wonder why? I'm 71 so no slagger off just for the sake of it, but this guy is a con. You seem a bunch of fairly easily pleased supporters, hardly any duff comments, even after losing to relegation rivals. Believe me he's crap, and one wonders why you can't see it whatsoever?

Probably he succeeded in all his previous jobs before you with a win percentage of 48%.

I'd say if your a Huddersfield supporter, look at your board and directors, just as we are having too for answers and reasons as to the whys mate. And to why you've gone thru so many managers and changes and are where you are. It looks like your current guy is being let off the leash, hence a little upturn in form for you.
DM's record before going to Huddersfield speaks for its self, hence why you desperately got him and gave him ago. It didn't work out. Ho hum.
Your also commenting on a game and situation yesterday that you obviously have 0 knowledge of regarding our old manager, who is now at Cheltenham, and knows us thru and thru. He left because of extreme personal reasons and if it wasn't for that he would still be with us.
DM has been in charge of the Vale for 2 days mate.

1 hour ago, Rubicon said:

He may turn out to be crap. But can’t really judge him after 2 days with the squad. I’m assuming you’re a Huddersfield fan, so with respect, you’ve no idea the situation we are in. We have a terrible squad that would struggle in league 2. We spent the first half of the season with an inept clown in charge of the team. It’s literally not possible to do worse than he was doing, we lost every week. Most of our supporters, me included, think we are down for certain. If Moore keeps us up he would deserve a knighthood. 

1 hour ago, Rubicon said:

He's a con in what respect?

I've seen two videos whereyou played Hull away and Middlesborough and both those teams missed absolute sitters against you and still beat you so have some idea of your disatisfaction. But why are you calling him a con?

On 13/02/2024 at 20:07, Walka003 said:

How do you know it's wrong? You know his wage structure? Please let us know how much he's on if you do.

Nice to see you're back anyway, club released your payment and latest set of posts along with the Moore announcement?

Whose view of Vale do you think persuaded Darren to sign?

1 hour ago, LancyTony said:

Whose view of Vale do you think persuaded Darren to sign?

"...long-term vision of the club and a vision that we as a collective from myself, the supporters, the club staff and the players are all striving towards." - Moore

Archived