Fosse69

Ripley

Sang Debrah Smith Lopata Shorrock

Ojo             Weir

Chislett    Mighten

Wilson

Advert

19 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

You need to accept he’s here to the end of the season. There’s no way Carol will sack him in the next few weeks. Unfortunately anyone who did come in is stuck with our underperforming bunch of players. 

Not making a change is as good as accepting relegation 

34 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

You need to accept he’s here to the end of the season. There’s no way Carol will sack him in the next few weeks. Unfortunately anyone who did come in is stuck with our underperforming bunch of players. 

Carol could put him on gardening leave then get Flitcroft down on the touch line, he seems to have all the answers.  Plus they’re his players.

• robf featured this topic
Bad news.  The ref for Tuesday is Scott Jackson.  He is the blind oaf who couldn't see anything wrong with a Stevenage defender kicking Chislett up in the air in the box, or another defender sending Uche flying at the other end.
aac9718d67e4291e7c7185774c3e4cd31b02a20ac4829efa8734e37f8c6d8d11_6333627.jpg?20231024111957 WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM  
Can't keep blaming referee's, get 3 up and no one notices the Ref.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Bad news.  The ref for Tuesday is Scott Jackson.  He is the blind oaf who couldn't see anything wrong with a Stevenage defender kicking Chislett up in the air in the box, or another defender sending Uche flying at the other end.

Good job teddies banned  lol 

1 minute ago, Vale Ball said:

Can't keep blaming referee's, get 3 up and no one notices the Ref.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

True but that’s ☝️ one of the most blatant penalties I’ve ever seen in my life! How he’s still in a job after that is a disgrace 

3 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

Loft couldn’t score ever again he is awful and it is time for Crosby and Flitcroft to be removed their lack of ability to manage and sign players has been awful 

He was probably our best outfield player yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

Loft couldn’t score ever again he is awful and it is time for Crosby and Flitcroft to be removed their lack of ability to manage and sign players has been awful 

Loft is first on the team sheet for me Tuesday.

The Loft revival is on

8 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Have you had a loft conversion?

really he has scored one goal all season and was useless on Saturday he is one of the worst signings we have ever made and I have been supporting the club consistently from 1965

my opinion I know but every vale I know, and I know a hell of a lot, things the same

8 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Have you had a loft conversion?

Archived