onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (H) match thread 6th Feb

Fosse69

Advert

Can't go this one, I've got to work Tuesday night and frankly I am not begging to lose the hours which I have done for previous matches. I predict a highly toxic Lorne street where the right hand side hand dryer in the men's bogs has not worked for 3 seasons and won't on Tuesday either.

4 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

SURELY last chance sallon for Crosby and CO......!!

No he's got loads of chances yet (19 of them) with the DoF and Owner not wanting to say they messed up.  Then the owners saying she messed up with the choice of DoF.

Can only see a Orient win and they will not break out of a walk through our midfield and defence.

Vale possession - 65%.

Goal Attempts - 8   

On Target - 1

Goals - 0

Orient Attempts - 4

On Target - 3

Goals 2

3 hours ago, Vtid said:

But would have experience, ability to change a game once it’s started, not set up the same way every single game,  able to motivate this underperforming group, play players in the right position & so on. The very least we’d get is a new manager bounce & a happy forum for at least a week 😀

We never seem to get the new manager bounce though. Didn’t it take Clarke about 10 games before he won?

3 hours ago, Rockape99 said:

I picked a back 4

But Grant is not a left back. He’s always played left midfield or LWB throughout his career and given his woeful defensive efforts yesterday, there’s no way I’d play him there. 

All the swapping and changing Saturday, not signing any forwards, signing a winger tells me that we don't have any direction. So, just faffing about with a couple of formations. But as you would expect, there's going to be square pegs in round holes:

First up: 4231

Rips

Sang.           Jesse.        Polish.      Jones (if he is still alive)

Ojo         Grant (as I'm told Gore is out)

Massey.                Chiz.                 Mighten

Wilson

Second up: 433

Rips

Sang.          Jesse.     Polish.      Jones

Ojo

Weir

Chiz

Massey.              Wilson.        Mighten

I quite liked how Portsmouth played the 4231. Two decent holding midfielders and two quick wide men. Problem is we'll go 352 and not have a shot on goal. Feel like we're directionless.

4 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

All the swapping and changing Saturday, not signing any forwards, signing a winger tells me that we don't have any direction. So, just faffing about with a couple of formations. But as you would expect, there's going to be square pegs in round holes:

First up: 4231

Rips

Sang.           Jesse.        Polish.      Jones (if he is still alive)

Gore.          Ojo

Massey.                Chiz.                 Mighten

Wilson

Second up: 433

Rips

Sang.          Jesse.     Polish.      Jones

Ojo

Weir

Chiz

Massey.              Wilson.        Mighten

I quite liked how Portsmouth played the 4231. Two decent holding midfielders and two quick wide men. Problem is we'll go 352 and not have a shot on goal. Feel like we're directionless.

Gore has been ruled out for the famous ‘ 2 weeks ‘ 

10 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Used to love a good old Sunday afternoon session myself. 

I’m on holiday tomorrow I’m in a jolly mood 😂

Working Tues night so at present will not be in attendance 

Too much of a rush finish game at 20 to 10 be work by 10 I'd go in a hr later but I'm.not really bothered about going after watching the last home game .

It was absolutely terrible,yesterday took terrible too a new level , mind you I am on standby for night off if get it off may go,  but even then I say  because of last 2 performances and think do they deserve my support I'd say if your a season ticket holder you already paid your way I have twice for me and my lad so if I don't attend financially doesn't matter.

I lose out the club ain't and I haven't wasted my time going if those 2 last performances are a guide to Tuesdays game then we already lost.

But football doesnt work like that .

So hope they win and if we get a early goal  be the team to only go in opposition half twice in one half and score with first raid then gain confidence from that to what they should do destroy Leyton Orient. 

UTV 

Archived