onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

1 minute ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Reckon they’ll give him Tuesday to see if he can get a reaction from the players after today’s debacle since he’s openly expressed his disappointment with their performance (for a a change).  No positive reaction and result then hit will look like he’s  ‘lost the dressing room ‘ the reason our DoF gave for finally pulling the trigger on DC with 4 games to go (I know this may not have been the reason or only reason) in his interview with the A&V podcast.

That's a game too many 

Andrew Crosby should be 

relieved of his duties tonight 

Advert

7 minutes ago, llcoolj said:

I'm not a knob and who's he? Enjoy national league in 2 seasons when you've prised your tongue from the " custodians" arse

You quoted he has more money than carol 

Yes he does have more money a <ovf censored> lot more but he still only loaned Carol the money and not bought it for us 

U get it yet? 

5 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Reckon they’ll give him Tuesday to see if he can get a reaction from the players after today’s debacle since he’s openly expressed his disappointment with their performance (for a a change).  No positive reaction and result then hit will look like he’s  ‘lost the dressing room ‘ the reason our DoF gave for finally pulling the trigger on DC with 4 games to go (I know this may not have been the reason or only reason) in his interview with the A&V podcast.

How long have we been saying they’ll give him this game or that game for mate? Not going to happen we’re stuck with this crap for the foreseeable 😫

Feel for Crosby having watched his interview. You can tell he is really hurting. Seems such an honest bloke & he's clearly a really decent person. We just have not got the side he promised when he got the job. We're not athletic, we don't win duals, we have no pace in the team (bar the new lad from Forest).

I don't think this is anywhere near the squad he envisaged he would have when he took on the job. Wilson is starting games (who he was happy to let go) & Loft up top. He's been cursed with injuries as well. I think Garrity & Ojo getting injuries will ultimately prove to be the final nail in Crosby's coffin unfortunately. 

With a fully fit squad (which no team in the land will ever have) we'd have been very comfortable mid table. With the injuries, the recalls & our latest transfer window, everything is pointing towards relegation. All the hard work from everyone at the club at huge risk of being undone in the space of 2 x years. It's gut wrenching.

Tuesday night will tell us an awful lot. Will he get a reaction or will we get turned over by Orient who are suddenly flying. We've now contrived to lose against Cheltenham on our own patch who were as rock bottom as it's possible to be, Carlisle who couldn't win for toffee & been smashed 3 at Fleetwood who hadn't won in 14 x games. It's just nowhere near good enough.

I feel sorry for Crosby & I feel sorry for the fan base. A horrible situation we now find ourselves in, scratching away for our League 1 lives. Just find a way to stay up Vale, please.

1 minute ago, Packmoor_vale said:

You quoted he has more money than carol 

Yes he does have more money a <ovf censored> lot more but he still only loaned Carol the money and not bought it for us 

U get it yet? 

I've not mentioned anybody 

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I can't standby any longer and watch what's happening to my (our) club. I would normally be one of the happy clappers wearing my rose tinted glasses, but no more. Carol please please act now before it's too late and sack those who are responsible for this mess we're in

9 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Worst performance of the season by vale.

what was the vale goal disallowed for.

tough to play passing football on that pitch.

Whereas had it been a decent pitch we'd of played them off the park ? 

You adapt. Horses for courses. Alter your style. 

5 minutes ago, Magicman said:

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I can't standby any longer and watch what's happening to my (our) club. I would normally be one of the happy clappers wearing my rose tinted glasses, but no more. Carol please please act now before it's too late and sack those who are responsible for this mess we're in

Good on you for speaking out , mate 

I respect that Welcome to the dark side ,  

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

How long have we been saying they’ll give him this game or that game for mate? Not going to happen we’re stuck with this crap for the foreseeable 😫

My rationale for the possibility was that he’s previously managed to get a reaction after a gash performance ie the players appeared to be still playing for him and that’s kept him in post - he loses the players will to play for him then the there should be no choice but to get rid.

3 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Good on you for speaking out , mate 

I respect that Welcome to the dark side ,  

My only saving grace is I fell asleep listening to the match (if it's good enough for the vale defence)

13 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Feel for Crosby having watched his interview. You can tell he is really hurting. Seems such an honest bloke & he's clearly a really decent person. We just have not got the side he promised when he got the job. We're not athletic, we don't win duals, we have no pace in the team (bar the new lad from Forest).

I don't think this is anywhere near the squad he envisaged he would have when he took on the job. Wilson is starting games (who he was happy to let go) & Loft up top. He's been cursed with injuries as well. I think Garrity & Ojo getting injuries will ultimately prove to be the final nail in Crosby's coffin unfortunately. 

With a fully fit squad (which no team in the land will ever have) we'd have been very comfortable mid table. With the injuries, the recalls & our latest transfer window, everything is pointing towards relegation. All the hard work from everyone at the club at huge risk of being undone in the space of 2 x years. It's gut wrenching.

Tuesday night will tell us an awful lot. Will he get a reaction or will we get turned over by Orient who are suddenly flying. We've now contrived to lose against Cheltenham on our own patch who were as rock bottom as it's possible to be, Carlisle who couldn't win for toffee & been smashed 3 at Fleetwood who hadn't won in 14 x games. It's just nowhere near good enough.

I feel sorry for Crosby & I feel sorry for the fan base. A horrible situation we now find ourselves in, scratching away for our League 1 lives. Just find a way to stay up Vale, please.

How the he'll can you feel sorry for AC? I've supported Vale for over 45 years and I'm sick to the back teeth with his lack of any kind of tactics or his unbelievable team selections. Today I was again there to witness how absolutely boring and slow and rubbish we really are. Against the bottom team we had more possession, yes but a .massive amount of that was Smith and the defence continually slowi g it down, tippy tapping it sideways and backwards. We are a Club in free fall. Fans are sick of it. They showed their voices today calling out AC and DF.  The vast majority there today were sick and embarassed by that totally inept, lacklustre performance. Time for AC and DF to go before we sink any lower and loose the fantastic supporters base.

I am honestly shocked they havent done a statement yet. Honestly im done if hes still in place come Tuesday night. How in any way shape or form is this deemed acceptable. Honestly serious questions need asking of carol at the moment. She isnt thinking about the fans . Without us theres no port vale.

Archived