onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

41 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

I've started to call you YOYO, DI.  One minute you're very positive, urging everyone on.  Next, you're all doom and gloom and slagging off anything that moves.  I'm not even going to mention Smith! 

YOYO Intervention! 

Or trampoline. Up 1 minute, down the next. Never a dull moment with DI.

Advert

1 hour ago, onestepatatime said:

1 hour ago, onestepatatime said:

Ikpaezo out for up to 12 weeks and others out like Ojo and Garrity 

6 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

I tilt my  hat off to anyone going tomorrow .

Accrington away about 12 months ago worst application heart and performance I've ever seen from a Vale team 3 -0 Accrington 

There's still players in our team who are main ones playing tomorrow who played .

Would I trust them would I f--k .

Some had of been my first to get rid of in January they still here stinking the place out .

Like I say you deserve a medal I don't expect anything other than a defeat .

Burton when bottom lost

Cheltenham when bottom lost 

Carlisle when bottom lost 

Every one of them performances by certain players were a stinker .

If certain players selected we will lose 

Got play them theres no one else 

ENJOY THE BEERS. 

I have worked out who the “ stinkers” are.

Smith, Smith, Smith, Smith and er Smith.🤪

8 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Sounds like de ja vu from last season. 

It is deja vu but in all honesty it’s what we should be doing every season irrespective.  Backing the lads is a given but you wouldn’t always think so when you attend some games.  Social media gives everyone a platform for debate, right or wrong.  Bottom line, the window has shut, we can’t do much about that now.  Time to move on.

Hope everyones had their porridge/oatcakes.
Really looking forward to today now. Pretty much 4 new lads, no proven striker it's going to be an interesting one.
Please Vale, for the love of God, don't go out for a draw, no matter what. Let's feed Lofty and get his confidence going as we need him big time now to perform.
Let's go Vale
2/1 to the Valiants

We HAVE to win today. NO post match excuses. NO blaming the officials. NO blaming the tight pitch or the over aggressive seagulls and NO apologies to the terrific away following. Points are no good in our position so bloody think out of the box and Go for it !!!

Well todays going to be interesting 
Too say the least I'd like a little drop in 'arrogance' and more we are fighting for our lives as we have a lot too prove. 30 chances on goal? Yes please. 2 chances on goal and the inevitable 1/0 defeat. No ta, do one.
Time to step up Big Andy.

1 hour ago, Bimbleabout said:

Hope everyones had their porridge/oatcakes.
Really looking forward to today now. Pretty much 4 new lads, no proven striker it's going to be an interesting one.
Please Vale, for the love of God, don't go out for a draw, no matter what. Let's feed Lofty and get his confidence going as we need him big time now to perform.
Let's go Vale emoji123.png
2/1 to the Valiants

Come on Vale!!! 💪🏻

Archived